Chapter Eight.

small chapter ahead, uwu

-

"I'm telling you...this is a bad idea guys." Jeongin said, he was scared just thinking of going to the city.

They were all sat in the living room of Jisungs and Minhos apartment.
(as in everyone except felix😂)

"That's what I said." Changbin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on guys. We are literally going on summer break, we have plenty of time to go there...spend about a week, maybe a week and a half and come back." Jisung said trying to get his point across.

"Exactly. Plus, it'll be a big experience for all of us. We deserve to go on break. Especially with everything that has been going on. You guys know we need it." Minho spoke up. He was sitting beside of Jisung and had his arm around Jisung's waist.

"You're just siding with him because he's your boyfriend." Seungmin then pointed out.

"Hey! No I'm not! I seriously want to go." Minho snapped back.

"Says you." Seungmin said as he gave a dull look to Minho, and Minho glared back at him.

"I mean, I think this is a great opportunity and I think It'd be great to go. Especially to get our minds off of everything, as Jisung said." Chan said helping out with the decision.

"Okay! Chan thinks so, so it's a yes! Yay! Start packing because we'll be leaving in around two weeks!" Jisung squealed.

"Calm down Sungie." Minho smiles at the younger who was bouncing beside of him.

"How can I?" Jisung squealed back.

"If you don't, I'll make you." Minho said smirking.

Jeongin then squealed like a dolphin as they all made their way out.

"Nothing more than making out!" Woojin then yelled as he made his way out.

The last one shut the door then Minho attacked Jisung on the couch with tickles.

"Ya! That's not what I thought you meant!" Jisung said laughing.

"Ah, you thought I was going to kiss you didn't you. Well, better luck next time." Minho smirked before running to his room and locking the door.

-

Changbin couldn't believe he was actually doing it. He had went to the doctor and he said that Changbin was getting so much better. So, he was safe to travel.

He was getting slightly happier, especially having all of his friends here to help him. Even if they aren't with him all the time, he knows they care. And he loves them for that. He is so much more thankful than what he perceives on the outside. He was happy that he was finally getting away from the town that had caused him so much hurt over the past year. He hated it. It was the worse place he could be. It held memories that he wished he had never experienced over the past year...

...but, he loved it at the same time. He met all of his friends there and he would never forget them. No matter what.

-

please read :)

on the last thing i posted...you guys literally almost made me cry. i'm so thankful for you guys on here. i don't even know you and you guys are like my best friends. thanks for all the aspiring messages for me to push forward and to always keep a positive mind, i really needed that. i'm not as stressed as before but i believe i'm getting more used to how college will be. but you guys knocked some since into me. i'm taking care of myself pretty well, so you guys don't have to worry. but i learned that stress isn't always a bad thing, bc it can also motivate you :)
anyways, thanks again you lovely people and remember to take care of yourselves also! and if you need to talk, i'll always be here for you guys. just hmu,bc we can always help each other🥰