Chapter 1

(Y/n) laid on the top of the car her mother owned. It was a basic gray car that was old, but it still worked fine. She had a bottle of soda next to her and a bag of chips on her other side. She stared at the stars, finding the constellations and slightly counting the stars. (Y/n) was infatuated with the world outside of her atmosphere. The universe, the stars, the other planets, and galaxies that were unknown. She knew everything that was known and theorized about the universe and its stars. 

(Y/n) lived in the suburbs out of the city with her mother and her small dog named Candy. The houses were scattered, but her house was a 15-minute drive to the city, but an hour walk. One of the closes houses. 

"Don't stay out too late (Y/n)!" Her mother yelled from the window. 

"I'm going to go grab my telescope!" (Y/n) said jumping off the car and running inside to grab her telescope. She walked outside with her small dog following her. 

(Y/n) set up the telescope on the dirt and pointed it at the stary sky. Her dog playfully barked at (Y/n). (Y/n) looked down at her dog and giggled. "Isn't great Candy?! There is still so much unknown about space! Most people don't actually know the real reason why Pluto isn't counted as a planet anymore... I can tell you. Because someone in NASA found another plant behind Pluto, and another behind that planet. Come to find out, There is another astronaut belt after the plant after the planet Neptune. But instead, we call it the Kuiper Belt. Pluto is part of the belt" (Y/n) said to her Candy. "And there is only one existing photo of a black hole! And there are wormholes! But those are still a theory. No one is sure if they exist because a wormhole has not been spotted. And Space is like a huge vacuum. It's so quiet that you can't really hear anything. But it is possible to get noises from space. There might not be sound waves but instead radio waves! Those radio waves are sent back to earth and we can turn those radio waves into sound waves so that we can listen to the noises. Usually the noises as crashes, plasma, and more... But the noises are scary in my opinion... All done!"

(Y/n) wasn't aware of the 4 men that watched her give her dog a small lesson about space. She looked through the scope. She then looked at the sky. "And my favorite Nebula is called Cats eye Nebula, but also known as NGC 6543. It is right behind... Where is it... Oh! there it is Candy!" (Y/n) said pointing to the sky. "Draco! The constellation! If you zoom in on the telescope to the northern area of Dracoooo.... There it is! NGC 6543 was discovered by a man named William Herschel on February 15, 1786. And I will discover more! I'll go to space and find out much more! And I'll take you with me!" (Y/n) giggled picking up her dog and spinning around. 

"But there is so many more Nebula's Candy! My other favorite is called Medusa's Nebula!" (Y/n) said. "That was also dad's favorite! Mom loves the Twin Jet Nebula but it is also called the Butterfly Nebula!"

"(Y/n)! It's time to come inside!" (Y/n)'s mother shouted from inside. 

"Just a little longer!? I have no school! It's spring break after all!" (Y/n) said. "I wanted to go to the planetarium with some friends tomorrow too!"

"What kind of 16 years old loves to learn" (Y/n) mother giggled opening the window looking down at her daughter, Her car hiding the men from her view. "You take so much after your father"

"I love learning~ What can I say" (Y/n) said giggling as she set her dog down. 

"Fine~... But tomorrow we are having a movie night" Her mother said giving in. 

"Deal!" (Y/n) giggled. "... I wish we lived farther from the city... And city lights make it hard to see come of the constellations"

"Well... I'm worried if something will happen and we didn't have enough to get to a hospital or police station... Be glad we don't live in the city" Her mother said. 

"I am~!" (Y/n) giggled as her mother closed the window once again. 

"It's a girl~" She heard a boy whisper. She turned to finally see the 4 men.