IV

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"yah, minkyu-hyung!" donghyun called.

the head student president was walking in front of him, carrying a pile of books in his hands. he turned around and bowed his head curtly.

"can i help you?" he asked politely.

"well... you see, i've been wanting to be friends with you for a long time and i thought maybe we should hang out some time. like a bro-to-bro lunch? does that sound cool to you?" donghyun tried to sound as cool as possible, placing both hands in his pockets.

minkyu looked at him and laughed slightly.

"what are you talking about? we are friends! and sure, i can arrange my schedule today to have lunch with you. where do i meet you?"

"outside your classroom would be fine. also, um, is it okay if yunjin tags along? we still have that competition to discuss about and at the same time, she can hand her letter to me."

minkyu nodded. thanking him, donghyun watched as minkyu disappeared through the hallway. once he was gone, he snapped his fingers. hearing the signal, yunjin came out of her hiding place behind a wall and jumped out to donghyun.

"the plan went smoothly! that was some great acting skills, donghyun!" she praised.

"nah, it's not exactly acting. i also wanna try having a meal with the pres. not everyone can make time to eat with him. who knows how many girls have been asking him out after the news of him and wonyoung's fallout came out?"

yunjin narrowed her eyes and hit donghyun's arms.

"yah, can you not mention about wonyoung and him?" she scolded.

"sorry, sorry!" he muttered, rubbing his arm in pain.

she sighed and then looked at donghyun in the eye intensely.

"so, the plan is when we meet for lunch, halfway through eating you act as if you've got a bad stomachache and rush off to the toilet and it'll be just me and minkyu. araseo?" she repeated.

he nodded his head a dozen times and stood at attention.

"i will not let you down, hwang yunjin-sshi!" he shouted.

before yunjin could crack up and give a reply, they heard a familiar voice applauding behind them.

"you two really deserve an oscar! and just what do you both think you're doing?"