X

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

today was the pen-pal competition performance day which will determine which team of the respective categories will get the benefit points before their final end-of-year evaluation that will predict if they would be able to graduate and join a company to further advance their skills as an idol.

yunjin waited in the classroom for donghyun to arrive. bitna had finally returned to school, much to her relief.

"looking for your boyfriend eh?" bitna teased, amused at her friend's nervous expression.

"shush! yes, i am. we're performing today, of course i have to worry about whether he'll come or not!" she reasoned.

"are you sure it's only that?"

"...fine, also the first one too!"

satisfied, bitna stopped her questioning. the trio made their way into the classroom and sat with yunjin and bitna.

"you and keumdong...it's true right?" junho asked.

"uhhh...."

"it's obvious! anyway, we're so happy for you!" eunsang congratulated her.

yohan smiled and clapped loudly. just then, yunjin spotted donghyun rushing into class.

"he's here!" bitna cried.

donghyun bowed to them before placing his bag down and took a seat.

"congrats, keumdongie! glad that y'all are together, you two make a great couple!" yohan exclaimed.

blushing, yunjin hit yohan's arm, mouthing at him to stop.

a few minutes later, the loudspeaker boomed once again with the student council's voice.

"attention, students! please meet outside at the school field in your respective classes. the buses are coming to pick everyone up to the stage venue that the academy booked. all the best for your performance today!"

excited, bitna pulled donghyun and yunjin out of the classroom and down to the field, where they could see many different colors of the class shirts everywhere. it was like a colorful mess.

among the huge green crowd, yunjin managed to spot her brother. calling his name, yunseong turned his head and hurriedly joined them for a short while to chat.