IX

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

yunjin stared at the ceiling as she laid on her bed. her lips slowly turned into a smile and giggled non-stop as she recalled the scene from earlier.

donghyun squeezing her cheeks and moving his face closer to her with a big smile was making her feel so overwhelmed.

as she hugged her pillows tightly and laughed loudly, yunseong opened the door and walked inside.

"what's up with you? i can hear your annoying giggles next door!" he snapped, grabbing a plushie and hitting her.

"you're lucky i'm in a good mood today, oppa." she replied as she snatched the plushie from him, giving it a big hug.

yunseong cringed at his little sister and shook his head, sighing.

"sixteen-year-olds like you are still going through puberty. all these sudden mood swings, i'm done." yunseong then added, "how are you and keumdong the same age?"

blushing, she hit his hand lightly.

"did donghyun ask about me?"

"of course he did, he does that everyd—"

he halted and narrowed his eyes.

"why are you suddenly asking about donghyun?"

yunjin ignored him and tossed her head to the other side, where she couldn't see a thing with the pool of plushies right next to her.

heading back to his room, she sat up and looked at the clock. 12 midnight. at least there wasn't school tomorrow, she thought.

just as she was about to lie down again, her phone chimed. scrambling, she got up and checked the message.

keumdong☁︎:
are you free tomorrow?

hwang yunjin:
yep!

keumdong☁︎:
do you wanna go out? 🙂

hwang yunjin:
sure! with bitna and
my brother eh? do you
want minkyu to come
along too????😃

keumdong☁︎:
NO

keumdong☁︎:
i-i mean, just the two
of us 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

hwang yunjin:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~

hwang yunjin:
sure, why not?

keumdong☁︎:
where shall we meet?

hwang yunjin:
it's up to you!! i'm fine
anywhere hahahahahaha