Chapter 2: dm's

High school. Junior year. The fucking worst.
Today is my first day...I haven't even left yet. And yet I already want to go home.
I pick up my phone and open Instagram to complain, because people totally care. Note the sarcasm.

Then I remember. Park jimin follows me. He'll probably think I'm stupid if I say fuck school on the internet...did he ever even text me? He started typing last night and I never got a notification.
Being bold, I started typing...

@badbitchY/nn: ...hello?

To be honest none of this still adds up to me. Why would he follow me—-

"Y/N!"
"Coming mom" I mumbled.
"Y/N!"—
"I SAID I'M COMING"
"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG LADY"

I rolled my eyes and tucked my phone into my jean pocket and pulled my loose crop top down. My stomach wasn't the flattest but oh well...I make my way downstairs to the smell of...nothing. What'd you think, that someone around here cooked for once? Haha you're funny. I like you. I grab an apple and sit down at the kitchen table as my mom busily gathers papers.

"Ok dear me and your father have a meeting to attend in civil court today and it'll require us to stay away for a few days on business will you and Jackson be okay here? Alone?

"Yes mom—
"No parties"
"Ok mom—
"No boys"
"Ok mom—
"No sex"
"OK MOM"
"Keep raising your voice see what happen—
"Hey guys" Jackson says as he suddenly enters the kitchen saving me from my mom's wrath.
"Wow you don't look like shit today"
"Jackson watch your mouth—
"Well you look horrible as usual, fuckface—
"Y/N!" My mom rubs at the nonexistent wrinkles in her beautiful face before turning to the both of us, briefcase in hand.

"Try not to kill each other. That's all I have to say. I love you both, be good in school!" We shout outlet goodbyes and she's on her way out of the door. As soon as it closes, my phone vibrates against my ass in my back pocket and I jump in small fear. I pull out my phone and put in my fingerprint, opening my dm's with Jimin.

@parkjimin: what's up? Y/n right?
@badbitchY/nn: yeah...

My eyes squint down at my screen as I type, come on contacts don't fail me now. As we type and talk ourselves through small talk (a very small amount of it if I say so myself) I find myself growing more and more confused. Why is he associating with me?
Then he asks the question I've been dying to know.
@parkjimin: you're probably wondering why I followed you.

What's will he ask you? Guess you'll just have to wait and find out

What's will he ask you? Guess you'll just have to wait and find out. If I made any grammatical errors please let me know, as I did not proofread this. Thank you, and happy reading to all.