Slenderman Part 3 - Quantum Theory

The Quantum Theory is based in around the idea that Slender Man is a physical substratum, not a thoughtform, whose existence and powers are in part reliant on physics and understood science.These explains on how He is able to appear in different places at the same time or teleport  with ease.It can be attributed to these theories. This explanation seeks a physical explanation and not a pseudo-scientific explanation for Slender Man.

The Compatible Links Regarding Slenderman

The physics of the quantum world are obviously very similar to the observed supernatural activity of Slender Man. As Slender Man is never seen before standing in a fixed position, and because Slender Man's "teleportation" is seemingly instantaneous and unlimited, the explanation of "slenderwalking" as a quantum wavefunction gains credence. Likewise, as the author of Encyclopedia Slenderia notes, "the idea of something gaining a fixed position due to being observed screams quantum physics." As a quantum particle exists superposed in all possible quantum states before it is collapsed into certainty, Slender Man exists in all possible locations before an observer (most likely his victim) collapses Slender Man into a certain location.

For the quantum theory of Slender Man's supernatural nature to have substantial explanatory power, Slender Man must have a wavefunction with probability similar to lonely fundamental particles. Thus, sophisticated versions of quantum theory suggest that Slender Man is himself a sort of natural embodiment of probability, a fundamental substratum that, although seemingly composed of billions of particles like humans, acts as a single quantum particle. Furthermore, if Slender Man has this single particle activity, he must also be plenipotent, in that he controls the probabilistic wavefunction and consequently his position within spacetime. There is current scientific research into wavefunction control, such as in quantum dots.

Another theory called "The Core Theory" has been put forth that Slender Man is a , and argues that Slender Man is an entity from some higher dimension. This is a misunderstanding of modern scientific thought on the concept of a dimension, and is considered an offshoot of Quantum theory. Nonscientific and non-Tulpa theories are collectively called Supernatural Explanations of Slender Man, and are named so in that Slender Man is truly supernatural, and can not be explained by science.