New Creepypasta

There have been rumors of supposed new pastas whether it's true or false.

Some of the informations are also from Sasha and some are mine.

Dali

Her history and origins are currently unknown.Though some people claimed to have invoked her.

Death Halloween

Not much is known of this pasta other than they are a ghost with heterochromia and can be invoked to appear.

A Clown

It is said that the creator of this Cp is here on wattpad.

A cannibal child

Supposedly a proxy of Slenderman who kills bad people like pedophiles,etc.It is said he was from Asian origin.

Death

A female cp with a blue tip hair,sleep on the trees and was seen by a person I know (in the past) here on wattpad.
Her story is already up somewhere on the internet although hard to find since I saw it.I haven't read it yet though.

Corruption

A few of you might know her.She was around here for a while in the past.
I even have talked to her.She messed with someone I know (again,in the past) here,sometimes hacking her account (I might be wrong,I kind of forgot but the point is that she likes to mess with people I know here).

There is,another one in this list yet I will not reveal who under some conditions.Besides,I'm not even sure if he's considered "new" or not.