1. Hogwarts

Remus pov:

Hogwarts is my fresh start. I am super excited to leave my home and to find a place where I can finally fit in.

You see, I am a werewolf and the only people who know are my parents, Hope and Lyall Lupin. my life shifted the evening I was bitten and although I know I am loved by my parents I still feel like I am not accepted. My parents are the only people I get to see day to day, apart from random strangers in the book shops I visit or people around my neighbourhood.

After receiving my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I was thrilled to think that life had given me a second chance. This is the first time I will be able to meet people my age who are special like me, being wizards and witches, I mean, no werewolf has ever been to Hogwarts. I was told by the headmaster when he visited me to tell me the details of my transformations, that I would be the first werewolf to be taught like a regular person.

I don't know what professor Dumbledore sees in me. I'm a monster. Well, I never truly believed that I was one, I used to think that werewolves were just misunderstood people. That was until I read more into what others think and what ideas society pushes on people about werewolves. I also realised, after I read more about the man who had bitten me, there was no way that man was misunderstood, going after children and ruining their lives is just pure evil.

I was all packed to set off for Hogwarts over a month in advance. well, I did unpack and repack a lot during this time making sure that I had everything, and nothing would be left behind. I tend to do this a lot when I am extremely anxious, I really am, Hogwarts is a completely new adventure that I have to travel alone without the constant comfort of family help and without the guarantee of finding friendship.

Tomorrow I will be going to platform 9 and 3/4 and getting on the Hogwarts express. I can't even anticipate what Hogwarts will be like, although I have read loads of books about it, I grew up with minimal magic used because my mum always preferred the muggle methods and my dad thought it would be safer for me as I am an unregistered werewolf. Therefore, I am ecstatic to be around all the magic.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sirius pov:

My Hogwarts letter wasn't a big surprise at all, being a pureblood, it was just expected.

I had performed accidental magic on many my family members. Further proving that it was just a waiting game until I went to Hogwarts. I especially took pleasure when those family members happened to be my stuck-up cousins. Whenever these incidents occurred, I always dreamt of the day when I would be able to do all the magic properly and get back at my family with elaborate pranks. They are always so boring, everything must be done correctly, and no way is there ever time for me to have fun.

Although my letter was expected, and I knew lots of stories and facts about Hogwarts, right now was the most nervous I have ever been in my life. When I go to Hogwarts I'm supposed to uphold many strict family traditions and values, be in Slytherin, date a pureblood, blah blah blah. My family always think that we are better and everyone in this world is below us, and although these beliefs have been taught to me since the day I was born I've never truly believed any of it. I just don't see how someone can be higher up than others because of something they can't control, like family. Hierarchy should be based off accomplishments, and when I get to Hogwarts I will accomplish so much, I hope anyway.

I am completely ready to meet people who have the same interests as me. Really, I just want to be a total prankster, my whole family never understand my humour because majority of them are years older than me.

The only friend I have at home is my little brother, Regulus. He is two years younger than me and the only person who has ever come remotely close to understanding me. He never fails to make me smile and I will miss that when I go to Hogwarts, I am afraid that I will find no one there who gets me like Reggie and I will just be miserable.