26 | special request

I rummage through my makeup bag for my favorite red lip stick when my eyes fall on Jungkook's present. I grab it and remove the cap then twist it so that the scarlet stick protrudes. I look at myself in the mirror as I point the cosmetic towards my lips when I close it abruptly and toss it back in my bag. I settle on wearing a bubblegum pink lip gloss when Mark suddenly barges inside my dressing room.

"Eye Candy," he huffs "you're summoned in room B21."

This better not be Jungkook, I think even though room B22 is our usual spot.

Before Mark exits I call him back. "Mark do you remember what they look like?" I ask.

"It's not your favorite." Mark answers with a sly grin.

"My favorite?" I echo.

Mark' grin deepens as he proceeds "You know who I'm referring to... Come on Elena, I mean your regular customer. The one who came here from time to time for your private sessions." I stare at him for a while with a questioning look.

Then it hits me.

"Also the men suggested that you wear stockings." Mark adds before he exits.

"What men?" I gape but he's long gone. "Also I don't have stockings!" I call out to him hoping he'd hear me. After getting no response I put on my beige cap and rug my hair under it then slide on a pink bob wig that matches today's pink theme. Taking off my skyscraper heels I head to the next dressing room where Grace aka Korona is freshening up for a private session.

"Hey Grace," I greet "do you have any light pink stockings I can borrow?"

"I think so. Check in the fourth locker." She replies quickly gesturing at the line of lockers nailed on the wall. She tosses me a key and I smile gratefully at her when she returns to powdering her nose.

I unlock the metal door and my eyes widen like dinner plates at the huge amount of stockings, tights and knee high socks she has in store in this very locker. My eyes fall on an adorable pair of synthetic stockings and I grab them carefully not to scratch the delicate material. I slide them on then clip them onto my thong.

"Thanks Grace," I say and she nods.

"You're welcome babe."

I'm heading towards room B22 with my high heels in hand. I stalk past the main room where our night dancers entertained the male crowd and carefully slide in the private session corridor. Security guards kept the place under control as they made an effort to maintain a neutral expression knowing exactly what is taking place next door. I'm so grateful for their professionalism and their respect towards the women in here.

When I finally reach room B22 I place a hand on the wall as I slide into my heels. Then I grip the handle and tilt it slightly opening the door. The room itself is dark despite the purple lighting that shifts to rosy shades. I stride inside with confidence, but it takes a little time for my eyes to adjust in the darkness. Slow sensual music is playing from the speakers, the seductive atmosphere already on its peak.

"So, Taehyung is this the famous Eye Candy both you and Jungkook have fallen head over heels for?" Says a familiar voice that makes me stop in my tracks.

It can't be-

"We meet again, Eye Candy." Says a velvety deep voice that resembles Taehyung's. "Remember that time I said I'd return the favor?"

I nod like a dummy when my eyes finally adjust in the dark and I see Taehyung in the flesh grinning at me.

"I thought you were coming alone." I muse. "Because if I remember correctly you said you weren't into others watching."

"That's true." The other man cooes and I freeze on the spot because of his voice. "But that doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't into watching."

I tilt my head to the side hoping with everything I've got to be wrong only to see the one and only Park Jimin sitting cross legged on one of the leather armchairs.

"So, Taehyung you've had your fun with such a dazzling beauty and forgot to invite me?" Jimin fake pouts. "I envy Jungkook for discovering a precious jewel like her before me."

And just like that my heart shatters once more. This isn't the Park Jimin that I know. Jimin is supposed to be this wonderful 'boy next door' kind of guy who is kind and caring and steers clear from life's temptations such as this. The very fact that he's here proves to me that Jimin isn't the person I pictured him to be. He portrays this innocent character that is pure and well mannered but turns out there's a lot of things I don't know about him despite the numerous hours I spend stalking his social media. Even Taehyung warned me at my birthday party. He did tell me that our interests differed.

Why do the people that surround me turn out to have another side in them that I have never anticipated? Am I really that naive? Or just too caught up in this fantasy of mine-this illusion that I've convinced myself that it's reality?

"I see that your 'manager' delivered our little message." Jimin smirks, his tongue trailing along his lower lip. His eyes fall on my legs and more specifically the tight material that squeezes my thighs. That gaze... Jimin has never looked at me that way. As if I'm a plaything. And I've never seen that sort of expression on his face either.

I'm so stupid.

As long as I'm Eye Candy I'm considered a plaything to all men. Jungkook, Taehyung even Jimin. Hell-even if my best friend Yoongi ever showed up in the Golden Closet would treat me like a fucking toy. There's no exception. As long as I'm working as a stripper, as long as I'm engaging in prostitution there's no fucking way I'll earn any sort of respect. And if anyone were to find out, I'd be considered a whore. A worthless parasite to society. People have always been narrow-minded. They couldn't care less about your background or your backstory of how you ended up being in such a situation. People nowadays are quick to critize. People are judgemental. Especially women. And yet feminist campaigns exist where citizens support gender equality, individualism and diversity when our own gender disrespects itself by maintaining gender stereotypes. Personally, I believe that feminism these days is toxic. Feminism in the 90s is more appropriate in my opinion and well suited for any time but that's just me.

I am scared of critisism. I am scared of people's reactions. I am scared of the way the men will look at me if they were to find out my secret.

I don't anyone to look at me the way Jimin is looking at me right now although I get bombarded by those looks when I'm working here.

At least as long as he doesn't know who Eye Candy is under the pink bob, fake lashes, eye contacts and the life changing makeup, Jimin won't ever look at Elena like she's a toy.

"Hmm," I purr "What about we cut the chit chat and just jump to the chase? Fifteen minutes don't last for an eternity." I suggest stepping closer to Jimin. "How about you finally return that favor?"

"There's no need to rush now Eye Candy." Taehyung says from the other side. "You see, the stockings weren't exactly our special request."

"The special request is that you spend the night with us." Jimin finishes.