chapter 1 : the dare

It started on a rare day when the girl's PE Instructor was ill and the girls were forced to sit in a classroom with a worksheet on anatomy.

Without teacher supervision.

So of course they googled the answers on their phone and immediately turned to do something much more interesting. Gossiping instantly turned into joking about which then, inevitably, changed into Truth or Dare. It was already steadily getting out of hand with Alix coming up with some wicked dares, Chloe yanking out the most horrible truths, and Alya doing a little bit of both.

Marinette was really beginning to dread her turn again. It had been bad enough when she chose truth and Alya got her to dredge up every detail of her feelings for Adrien to which Chloe scoffed at and insult her about, and everyone else looked painfully sympathetic to her. Now as Chloe had made Alix flash the world while in return was currently being forced to wear a sign reading 'I'm a Massive Bitch' (thanks to Rose much to everyone's surprise), and Sabrina had been recently forced to admit to five years of bed-wetting, Marinette was rather scared at what will happen to her next.

"Alya," Alix said loudly as she pulled her t-shirt down and turned back from the window, "truth or dare."

"Dare," Alya said lazily, "of course."

"All right," Alix grinned mischievously. "I dare you to lick Chloe's cheek."

"What?!" Chloe shrieked. "Ew! No! Try it and I'll make your life a misery."

"You already do," Alya rolled her eyes. Chloe glowered back and crossed her arms sulkily when Alya then suddenly lunged forwards. Chloe's eyes widened with horrified realisation and she tried to run away when Juleka and Rose grabbed her by the arms and held her still. "Stay still," Alya said in an evilly sweet voice, "It'll just take a second."

Chloe squirmed against her capturers. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Chloe wailed as Alya's pink tongue stuck out and rolled itself across Chloe's perfectly made up cheek. Her foundation and blush smudged ever so slightly as Chloe let out another, pitiful, and wordless wail.

"Ew!" Alix cackled. "That was disgustingly awesome."

"It was disgusting," Alya agreed as she grimaced. "Jesus girl, how much make-up do you wear?"

"What?" Chloe sniffed huffily. "It takes a lot to look this perfect."

"Perfect for what?" Alix smirked. "To scare away little kids?"

Chloe huffed. "When my father hears about this-"

Majority of the classroom rolled their eyes at that "No one cares!" the girls all chorused with impatience and irritation.

"I care," Sabrina said as she patted Chloe's shoulder, "and I think you're all so horrible to inflict such torture on poor, innocent, Chloe."

Everyone else snorted at the idea of Chloe being innocent but decided to let the matter drop unless they wanted to end their period of freedom in a bitter argument where undoubtedly someone would end up Akumanised because Chloe has apparently made that her newest hobby.

"Marinette," Alya smirked as she turned her attention back onto her best friend, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth! No! Wait! Dare! No! I mean Truth! No!" Marinette babbled nervously and rapidly as she tugged at a pigtail anxiously. "I mean....erm....ah.....I...."