Chapter eight

The avengers surrounded me, as we stood on a mat for protection.

On my mark they were going to attack me, mentally I started to catalogue their powers and start guessing what I should take out first, everyone was in sweats except tony, he was in the full armor.

Everyone got into battle stance ready for my say so.

Cap seemed to be relying heavily on his shield, but he had super strength.

Iron man, well I just needed to hack him and then he'd be out.

Hawkeye could be taken out if he didn't have his arrows but he was also a trained assassin, so I guess as hard as one of ras al goul's men would be. Maybe even one of the higher ups?

Bruce hulled out, But was calm enough to wait until everyone started to attack, obviously he was my first target, always take down the biggest first.

Natasha might be a problem though, I assume she's on talia's level of fighting so she's after hulk.

Spider-Man should be easy to incapacitate if he's anything like the black spider back home, just either take out his webs or tangle him in them.

I ranked them by level of difficulty and importance to take down.

Bruce
Natasha
Ironman
Steve
Spider-Man
Hawkeye

Easy enough, this whole process only took me a couple of seconds, just like bats taught me.

I nodded and the fight began, everyone ran at me but I head toward hulk first, flipping around him I place several strategically placed trank darts, and with one tap on my glove they all injected at the same time, overwhelming his systems and making him pass out.

Next I head toward Natasha, opting to do hand to hand combat until I gained the upper hand.

She took a little longer to anticipate but I eventually got a feel for her fighting style, avoiding her widow bites at all times.

I pressed all her pressure points that Kaldur taught me to quickly incapacitate and knock someone out.

Next I quickly grabbed a button hacker bug and jumped using Ironman's head as a spring board while also secretly planting my bug.

I had to avoid everyone while simultaneously pulling up my holoscreen and hacking the armor. My training kinda kicked in so I could make my moves without actually engaging anyone until I was good and ready.

Iron man fell, trapped in his suit until I released him from my hack.

Next was the captain, I quickly ran up to him and as predicted he held up his shield, I flipped placing my hands on either side of it and ripping it right off his arm. I then pinched a nerve in his neck and he instantly collapses, knocked out for the time being.

I discarded the shield for the time being in favor of fighting the remaining foes.

Spider-Man and Hawkeye both were shooting something at me, but Spider-Man was the target so I flipped all around him, and he in turn flipped too, it was like a dance, me dodging hawkeye's arrows while he was avoiding me, eventually I gained the upper hand, and I delivered a swift but effective kick to the head knocking my friend out.

Now it was between Hawkeye and me.

He narrowed his eyes a new determination seemed to blaze in his eyes.

He shot arrow after arrow, but unfortunately for him green arrow is a better shot, and I beat him so this was just a fun little game of keep away, I slowly inch toward him and eventually got close enough that I ripped his bow from him, and we engaged in hand to hand combat, Talia would have been proud, had we been in a league of shadows training ground.

Eventually I punched Hawkeye in the face nocking him out as well, being the last one to fall I went and pinched a specific nerve of the left shoulder right were the neck meets the shoulder, and those who were taken out by their nerves woke up, and the tranquilizers wore off but hulk had turned back into banner with his pants that either stretched or shrunk depending on if the man was the hulk or not, I turned on my hologlove and picked the bug off Tony's helmet, immediately his armor retracted leaving an annoyed but otherwise ok human, Steve rubbed his neck and picked up his shield, peter and Clint stirred from their knock out.

Everyone seemed to be at a loss for what to say.

"Are you positive you're human?" Tony asked

I cackled and then laughed when I saw everyone shudder just a little.

"Yeah I'm positive, I've just been trained to fight every kind of person, for each of you, there is someone like you on my earth and I've taken each of them down before.

Like hulk, there's a villain named bane who is hyped up on so many drugs it gives him this gargantuan form, usually what we do is just cut the tube that feeds the drugs to his brain and then he's pretty much defeated.

For Natasha, there's a woman named Talia Al Goul, she is an assassin and she's equally as trained as you, I'll admit you were easier than her in a fight because well I've never actually beat her before.

For iron man, there is an android named red tornado where if you hack his systems he's basically done for the night.

Captain America, his name is Superman, you don't have his invulnerability or any of his powers except for super strength, basically I just used your own body against you.

Spider-Man, he's a villain named black spider, he's notoriously hard to catch and even harder go fight, but either knock him out forcefully or tangle him in his own webs and bam, he's beaten.

As for Hawkeye I found at least two people that are similar to you, one is named green arrow, he just happens to be faster and a better shot than you, and I still beat him, and for the second person, any assassin that works for Tallia in the higher ups would describe your skill, unfortunately for you Tallia wanted me to prove my worth so she made me fight her best fighters in a group called the league of shadows.

Anyway I'm tired so I'm gonna take a shower and hit the hay, night guys"

I walked out of the room in favor of a hot shower.