Chapter tweleve

The tour guide, Michael, brought us into the elevators, explaining our schedule.

"Alright guys, so we're going to go to the avengers museum, then the intern labs, we'll go to lunch, then the higher labs, and we'll finish off the day with an avengers meet and greet"

The class started murmuring excitedly, peter and I looked at each other with slightly frantic.

I looked to Michael and he looked at me.

'No' I mouthed shaking my head

'What?' He mouthed back

'Don't tell them we're here'

He nodded.

Flash shifted, so that we was standing next to peter and I

"I don't know how you got these people to pretend to know you but I'm gonna find out and expose you" he threatened.

"Hey flash has the thought possibly crossed your mind that peter and I could be telling the truth?"

Flash was left speechless as the elevator doors opened.

We walked out, and with my keen trained ears I heard almost silent shuffling right above us.

I made eye contact with peter and mouthed

'Clint in the vents'

Peter and I barely had two seconds to hide behind a section of wall before he dropped down from the vents.

"Hiya kids" we heard Clint say.

I rolled my eyes, and I heard someone snicker, I looked around, and there was MJ drawing away in her crisis journal, it was cute but also annoying in the current situation.

"Hey are you guys from midtown?" Clint asked

"Yes, Mr. Barton, these are the Midtown high kids, we were just heading towards the avengers museum"

"Hey are peter and dick in this class?"

I mentally groaned, of coarse he would ask that, he helped mama nat and tony out with us every so often the man was like an uncle.

The class turned and looked around for us before MJ pointed us out.

I sent a glare and mouthed

'Traitor'

She smirked and kept drawing.

"Ah, there you guys are, why are you hiding?" Clint asked clearly knowing why we had been hiding from him.

"Uncle Clint please don't" I whispered.

"Please don't what?" He asked with a smirk.

"Embarrass me"

"And why shouldn't I do that?"

"Because I'll tell everyone that I kicked your butt without breaking a sweat"

"If you do that then you'll reveal truth secret ID"

"You forget that when I go home then nobody will know it"

"Fine" he seemed to pout but it was gone as quickly as it came.

He grabbed the edge of the vent opening and pulled himself up, in a feat that requires a lot of upper arm strength. 

When the class got over it's shock flash basically stormed over to us.

"Why was Hawkeye talking to you?" He pretty much demanded.

I shrugged "maybe he just wanted to have a little chat?"

"Yeah right why would an avenger talk to you?"

"Why didn't he talk to you?"

I walked over to MJ who had caught our conversation and was currently drawing flash's face.

Michael led us into the museum, it was a circular room, starting with Tony's first iron man suit, and going in a circle along the wall, captain America's first suit, Mama Nat's first widow bites, hawkeye's quiver from the first team up, the list went on and on until peter or should I say Spider-Man's case, it had a homemade looking suit.

Then there was my case, it had a replica of my suit because well I still use the suit I arrived in, each case had a little plaque that gave little fun facts about each hero.

Peter's were actually kind of funny.

- afraid of spiders.
— do not give caffeine
- helps out the little guy
-can lift 1000 pounds

Mine were a little less than accurate.

- trained by assassins
- kicked all the avenger's butts at the same time
- is a teenager
- can speak many languages

Ok some of them were right but I wasn't technically trained by assassins, I was trained by a person who was trained by the assassins.

A kid who I think is Abraham was still at the Spider-Man case exclaimed. "No way Spider-Man can lift more than captain America can!!"

"Yeah well his partner can beat all the avengers by himself" flash exclaimed.

Wait, woah woah, woah wait

Flash is a robin fan??

I don't think he even realizes that he bullies Spider-Man and Robin.

Oh my gosh this will be comedy GOLD if he ever finds out our identities.

Which... my thoughts got interrupted by a very familiar red head walking through the doors, and I didn't have enough time to disappear.