Wangji Didi likes it

Wei Wuxian loved it when Lan Wangji got drunk. He became ridiculously childish and he wasn't much restrained with his actions. He did as he wished unlike his usual "fuddy duddy" self and Wei Wuxian truly loved to witness that.

Last time they got drunk, things progressed quite far and they got pretty hot and heavy but things went totally south after that and Wei Wuxian even decided not to get drunk again. But now that they were officially together, he wanted to witness the prowess of drunk Lan Wangji again. He'd been looking for an opportunity to get Lan Wangji drunk again and the opportunity presented itself on a silver platter. They still needed to go through the stages of their official wedding ceremony and the couples were supposed to exchange cups of wine in the wedding chamber, exactly what Wei Wuxian was waiting for.

Wei Wuxian had been waiting for quite a while in the chamber when Lan Wangji finally entered. His temper as cool and frosty as always but his eyes were filled with affection. No matter how many times Wei Wuxian had seen Lan Wangji, he still became awestruck by his face. Just when he thought he got used to his beauty, he was presented with Lan Wangji in their red wedding robe. Lan Wangji looked exceptionally good in it, so much so that Wei Wuxian kept staring for a little too long.

When Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian in the red wedding robe sitting on the bed and waiting for him, he struggled to keep the corners of his mouth from going up. He had long abandoned the idea of Wei Wuxian ever returning his feelings so it was nothing short of a miracle that not only did he return his affection, they were married now and Wei Wuxian belonged to him and him alone now. He went and sat beside Wei Wuxian.
Lan Wangji "I made you wait"
Wei Wuxian "You really did. Lan Zhan I thought I was going to turn into a stone while sitting here waiting for you".
He started spouting nonsense the moment he saw Lan Wangji.
Wei Wuxian " Lan Zhan come come, here, let's exchange the wine cups and reinforce our marriage, quickly"
Lan Wangji "Mmn"
After the wine exchange Wei Wuxian started counting and like usual Lan Wangji fell asleep when he counted eight on his fingers exactly. "How precise" Wei Wuxian mused. "He's fastidious even when getting drunk hahahahaha"
After he fell asleep, Wei Wuxian stared at his face. Because of his sleeping habits, Wei Wuxian didn't have many chances to stare at Lan Wangji's sleeping face like this so he was truly very happy at heart. But how could he be satisfied by merely staring! He traced his finger over Lan Wangji's eyebrows, nose and then his lips. He then started his assault by storming his face with kisses. He then moved downwards and sucked on Wangji's neck until he left a mark on his snow white skin. Just then he noticed the quickening of Lan Wangji's breath. Lan Wanji seemed to have awaken. Wei Wuxian moved up and kissed him on the corner of his lips and said
"Be a good boy and let me do all the work today, today you just sit back and enjoy okay?"
Lan Wangji "  "
Wei Wuxian kissed his way down to Lan Wangji's arousal and took it in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it like it was the tastiest thing in the world.
" Wei Ying " was all Lan Wangji could manage, his voice was already hoarse and his breath arduous. He reached out his hands and tangled his fingers in Wei Wuxain's disheveled hair and caressed his scalp gently but soon his fingers tightened as Wei Wuxian worked his magic on little Wangji. All he could do was look at him from above while Wei Wuxian sucked on him with passion. Lan Wangji couldn't hold on for much longer and released inside Wei Wuxian's mouth and Wei Wuxain swallowed his semen like it was the most natural thing to do.
After that Wei Wuxian put two of his fingers inside Lan Wangji's mouth. Lan Wangji didn't know what was he up to now so he just stared at Wei Wuxian with his mouth closed around his fingers.
Wei Wuxian " My adorable Han guang jun, what are you staring at me dumbly for? Don't you want to get inside me? You need to suck them nicely so I can loosen myself up for you..ahh!!. Lan Zhan why are you biting like a dog again? Let go!!"
But Lan Wangji didnot let go. After biting on his fingers he started licking and sucking as if to comfort Wei Wuxian. The sensation along with the view of Lan Wangi sucking on his fingers sent shivers down Wei Wuxian's spine. He wanted to have Lan Wangji inside him as quickly as possible so he took his fingers out of Wangji's mouth albeit reluctantly and started lubricating his pretty little hole.
They did it almost everyday so he did not need much preparation. After a little while he took Lan Wangji's dick and put it inside him little by little. Lan Wangji let out a loud groan and Wei Wuxian widened his eyes in surprise. Because of the extreme self restraint Lan Wangji practiced, he never let out any sound even when he was fucking him senseless and his face remained as expressionless and cold as always. The most he could hear was his laborious breathing and the most he'd see was the slight pink on his earlobes. Today however Lan Wangji was already blushing furiously and he even let out a groan. Wei Wuxian felt pleasure beyond comparison and he started moving quickly. He took Lan Wangji to the hilt every time and got a groan in return for every thrust.
Lan Wangji made him scream at the top of his lungs everytime in bed and so this experience was truly very enjoyable for him. However Lan Wangji's patience was already wearing thin. He'd been holding himself back for a while already. He didn't even try to regulate his breathing like usual and said with a hoarse voice " Wei Ying....haa....I'm sorry...I can't..hold..urgh..myself back anymore"
Wei Wuxian felt like he was on cloud nine after hearing that and said  " Didn't I say..hrnn...to let me do all the...work..ah!ah!ah!hrn!Lan Zhan!what..are..you..ahhh!" He couldn't even complete the rest of his sentence with Lan Wangji's movements from below. Meanwhile Lan Wangji had already changed their position with a swift move and plunged himself deep inside Wei Wuxian filling him to the brim. He groaned while his eyes narrowed with pleasure. His huge member was buried deep inside Wei Wuxian as though it had always been a part of it. After a moment he started moving. Jingshi was filled with Wei Wuxian's lewd moans and Wangji's groans. Wei Wuxian shivered as Lan Wangji's member brushed a certain spot inside him and he clenched around Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji " Wei Ying..urgh..so tight..loosen up a little.."
Wei Wuxian really enjoyed this unrestrained Lan Zhan as he was more the doer than talker usually during bed activities. Wei Wuxian " More. I want more Lan Zhan. Come inside deeper..hmm..fill my insides with your..ahh!ahh!hrn!ahhh! Lan zhan!Ki...kiss me...hmm..mmmm".
Lan Wanji started moving furiously inside him almost like he had some animosity towards Wei Wuxian's hole, his every thrust reaching deep inside. Wei Wuxian started pleading for mercy. He really couldnot take it anymore. His eyes rolled to the back of his head with pleasure and he came with a scream. His insides clenched around Lan Wangji and soon he released inside him with a groan as well.
Lan wangji laid on top of Wei Wuxian with his head buried in his neck, careful not to put his whole weight on Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian buried his hands in Wangji's hair which was damped with sweat and caressed it.
Wei Wuxian " Goodness Lan Zhan, you are really loud when drunk. I couldn't have guessed" Lan Wangji seemed to have sobered up after ejaculating two times and stiffened a little after hearing that.
Lan Wangji" Is that bad?"
Wei Wuxian" Bad? How can it be bad? I loved it. Infact I was thinking that I ought to make you drink more in the future. You really have no idea how much I love you do you Lan Zhan? I love every little thing about you. I cannot put into words how happy I am to have married you"
Lan wangji lifted his head and looked at him, tenderness pooled into his eyes. It felt like he wanted to say a lot. At times like these it seemed like Lan Wangji resented his taciturn nature. Lan Wangji " Love you, happiest to have married you"
That was enough to send Wei Wuxian over the moons and he grinned at Wangji like an idiot.
Now that he heard the confession he could not keep his mouth shut and started spouting nonsense again.
Wei Wuxian " But you have become such a bad boy Lan Zhan, you did not even give me face on our wedding night. I clearly said that I would do all the work tonight but you went ahead and did whatever you wished anyway. Poor me. Compensate me Lan Zhan".
Lan Wangji looked exasperated.
Lan Wangji " How to compensate?"
Wei Wuxian "Call me gege"
Lan Wangji " "
Wei Wuxian " Quick quick or I'll be very upset"
Lan Wangji " ....gege"
Wei Wuxian's eyes started sparkling after hearing that. Wei Wuxian " Tell me Didi likes it inside gege"
Lan Wangji could never speak such lewd words loudly so he just stared at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian " My honorable Han guang jun, didn't you say that you'll never refuse me anything ever? Are you going back on your words now? hm?"

Lan Wangji whispered something in his ear and thrusted inside him with considerable force.
Wei Wuxian " I only asked to say that you like it inside me, not to get inside..ahh..me..ahh!!ahh!Lan Zhan!! Lan er gege!! Ahh!! Have mercy....!!