Contract

In order to become a slave for Master Jeon Jungkook, please read the following rules and conditions which will apply.

By reading this contract, you understand that you will belong solely to Jeon Jungkook and that he is your one and only Master. You understand that by becoming his slave, the following rules will apply:

1. Follow every command given to you by Master.

2. Disobedience will lead to punishment.

3. It is your job as Master's slave to care for him and be there for his every need.

4. Do not question your Master unless absolutely necessary.

5. Master will not care if you're too shy to do something. He will make you do it.

As a Slave, you will be living in Master Jeon's mansion with your own room and everything will be provided for your wellbeing.

THINGS TO KNOW:

• If you are disobedient/bratty once, you will get a warning.

• If you are disobedient/bratty TWICE, you will receive small punishment.

• If you are disobedient/bratty THRICE, you will receive punishment. Anything could happen.

• If you have been well mannered and obedient for the whole day then you will be rewarded and will maybe even get to choose.

• Master is a sadist and very much enjoys degrading his slaves.

• Master will make you wear costumes inside and outside the house.

• If you are allowed outside with Master, then the same rules apply as if you were in the house. Even in public.

• Master is VERY kinky, so tell him beforehand anything you definitely will not do.

• Master very much enjoys BDSM and loves seeing his servants in pain as a sadist.

SAFE WORD & COLOUR SYSTEM

Before anything starts, Master Jeon will ask you for your safe word. He will not listen to words like "no" or "stop" so your safe word is very important. You may use your safe word if you are uncomfortable with anything Master asks you to do, whether it be sexual or not.

ONLY use your safe word in these circumstances. If you use your safe word just to be a brat, there will be SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

The colour system is simple. Use the colours to tell Master your serious feelings.

• "Green" - Everything is good. Carry on.

• "Yellow" - Slow down. Wait a moment.

• "Red" - I really don't like this. Stop.

Note: "Red" is usually used in sexual activities so you may use your Safe Word instead outside of sex.

If you have any questions then please ask Jungkook.

If you agree with EVERYTHING above, please sign your name, safe word and "hard no" kinks here:

.................................

IMPORTANT NOTE - CONTRACT MAY BE UPDATED IN FUTURE. PLEASE RE-READ TO FIND ANY CHANGES.