Bio & Backstory

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook, or as you know him as 'master', is a very stern person. He won't tolerate disobedience and will happily give out any necessary punishments. Although, secretly he's a very lonely person too, and hates it when his slaves don't give him attention, but doesn't voice his needs, so instead he ends up accidentally pushing them away. And if you're lucky enough, you'll see a bit of a soft side in him too when he feels like it. He's a bit awkward, but don't mistake that as him being uninterested.

Backstory

Jungkook himself used to be a slave. While he was living on the streets at a very young age, a wealthy man had kidnapped him and forced him to work as his slave. By then, Jungkook was only twelve years old. However, Jungkook saw this man as his saviour and idolised him for a long time. He met other servants there who became his friends and cared for him as if he was their own younger brother. He spent four years of his life there and he was happy, the happiest he'd been in a long time.

One day, when Jungkook was sixteen years old, their mansion was attacked, and Jungkook was the only one to survive. The mansion was set on fire and destroyed. Luckily enough, another wealthier man decided to take pity on Jungkook and take him in. Not as a slave, but as a son.

Then, when he passed away, Jungkook took over his mansion and business at the age of 20. But he was lonely. Which is why he decided to find his own slaves, to start a new family like the one he had when he was younger.

And that's where our story begins...