Guard Duty

After gaining photographic evidence of Tai's clear abuse towards the three girls, as well as the drugs and stolen firearm that he had, it was clear that he will be going away for a long time. I have been taking the girls back and forth from home to questioning, and all three of them recently got diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Both Ruby and Yang are students at Beacon Academy and are both very skilled, even still, they don't feel safe at Beacon, because of Ozpin's friendship with their father. I am doing my best to help these girls; even to the point where I talked to the chief and got him to agree that I would be called to duty when a raid was happening, and for the rest of the time, I would be under Ozpin's command and basically be the bodyguard that would follow them around, help them if they get any PTSD attacks, and to quote the chief, "If that fuckin' scumbag gets out and goes to that school to find those girls, shoot him on sight."

So yeah, now I'm a SWAT officer and a guard. After a few weeks of leave allowed by the Headmaster, the girls are returning to school today, but this time with me coming along with them. While huntsman academies never appealed to me, this is now me doing my job, as well as helping out three innocent girls who got their lives stolen from them, and are trying desperately to get it back. I'm not going to lie, but it looks really cool for you when you arrive at school with a police escort. Imagine all the stares that we were getting as I walked in through the doors in my armor, and then yelled.

Me: CLEAR!

The cafeteria was silent, the people anticipating my next move. Then when they saw the word SWAT on my uniform, they started murmuring. I pulled my weapon off my back and switched it to semi, just in case. Then the girls walked through the door, their friends walked up to us. I recognized three of them. Weiss Schnee, fairly easy to recognize, Pyrrha Nikos the one who won a bunch of tournaments, and Blake Belladonna, the daughter of the Chief of Menagerie. I'm not one for racial profiling, and actually agree with the Faunus rights activists, and have even shown up to a few rallies myself. I also know that she was in the White Fang after it was converted into a terrorist group, but hey, I won't tell if you won't. I know, I'm super professional, but I know she realized her mistakes, she doesn't need to go to jail for it.

Weiss: Yang, Ruby? Where were you guys?! And why is this officer with you?

They looked at me for confirmation, which I nodded.

Yang: We got a few weeks off because of an incident involving our father going to prison very soon. This officer will be with us for a while, just until we can feel safe again.

They didn't pry anymore, and the girls went to lunch, which was eventful. I got to arrest some dickhead and his team for assault, everyone in the school cheered as I put him in the Police transport. They will definitely have a few resisting arrest charges in there as well. And with only a few PTSD attacks, I would say this day was pretty successful. During the night, I was woken up a few times by all three of the girls, I would no doubt be tired tomorrow, but it's all worth it, just to make sure these girls are safe.