Welcome to Beacon...

A/n: I have an idea of how this story will end, and unfortunately it will be soon. I have a good feeling that you guys won't guess. If anyone guesses correctly (DM me with how you think it will end) I'll let them choose one of two things. (Or both, if I'm feeling generous) You can choose which one of my non-scheduled stories you want to be updated, or I will give you a list of story ideas and you can choose which story you want first and it will be the next story I write. Again, cast your guesses in my DMs.

While the girls are playing their board game, I'm drinking a coffee and reading a book. The book is about a Utopian society where death by natural causes was eliminated because of technology, so people are appointed as Scythes, and their job is to kill people permanently, the people who are killed by Scythes are not allowed to be revived.

Eventually, two boys came into the library and were talking to the girls, it's not my job to intervene unless they get uncomfortable. One of them is a monkey Faunus, not that it matters much, and the other is a kid with blue hair and goggles.

Faunus: Wait, why is there a cop here?

Ruby pointed at Yang and Summer.

Ruby: He's here for us. Don't worry about him.

Me: Well, unless you have a warrant, then you should worry.

Faunus: I don't have any warrants in Vale... I think.

Me: ... I'll be watching you...

He sweat dropped, which made me smirk a little.

I checked the news and saw something about an escaped convict.

Me: Hmm...

I clicked on the headline and my attitude immediately changed. I shot up and pulled my rifle off my back and chambered and set it to full auto. Eyes immediately turned to me and I jogged over to team RWBY and Summer.

Me: Girls, we have to get to Ozpin's office, right now.

Summer, being a mother, immediately got concerned.

Summer: What? Why?

Me: Tai escaped.

The members of RWBY and Summer stood up, and we all started jogging to Ozpin's office.

Blake: Y/n, why are we going to Ozpin's office of all places?

Me: One point of entry, places for you girls to hide, and places for me to take cover in case he has a gun.

We got to the elevator and the girls stepped in first, and I got in after them. I started checking my ammo again, making sure it's live rounds.

Weiss: Why are you using live rounds?

Me: Chiefs orders, if Tai comes here, my orders were to kill him if the girls are in danger, by association, that means you and Blake as well.

The elevator door opened and we all jogged in. Ozpin saw us and stood up.

Ozpin: What can I help you with?

Me: Professor, I need to use your office as a barricade. Hide the girls.

Ozpin: What happened?

Me: Tai escaped...

A/n: No, the story doesn't end with Tai getting shot or imprisoned, that would be too obvious.