Collection

These are just a bunch of seperate little drabbles that I came up with. Each of them are only a paragraph or so and I will seperate them with a line. 

xx

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

I.

        Zayn has never felt like this before. The sliding feeling, in and out, and in and out. The heavy breathing on his neck. There is just so much to think about, sweat dripping down his back. Liam’s arms are wrapped around Zayn's tan figure, not letting him move an inch as he slowly thrusts in and out of him. Zayn lets out a broken moan and his eyes widen when Liam’s hand covers his mouth.

No talking. No moving. No doing anything, except laying completely still and obedient as Liam takes control. Each punctuated thrust claims Zayn more and more.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

____________________________________________________________________________

II.

        Zayn's eyes glow a little in the dark. At least, that's what Liam says. He says that Zayn's eyes are beacons of light, always calling, always beconning Liam in. Closer, closer, closer. Liam is completely okay with it though. He doesn't mind the way that Zayn's eyes entice and enthral. He doesn't mind the way that he feels as though he's under a spell. 

        In fact, if Liam had it his way, he would stay with Zayn forever in the dark. So Zayn's eyes could keep calling him home.

_____________________________________________________________________________

III.

        Zayn though that this would have stopped after the broken condom. He thought that Liam would shrug and say a little "sorry" and let them go back to cuddling. But that is not what is happening. 

        Liam used to be so pure, so clean. They needed a condom and lube if they were doing anything. But right now, Liam obviously doesn't give a shit. Maybe it's because his pants are so tented they look like they are about to rip. Or maybe it's because Zayn's ass is up in the open, and Liam honeslty just can't resist anymore.

        "Fuck! Liam!" Zayn yells out without thinking. Mainly because he wasn't expecting Liam to keep going. He wasn't expecting Liam to thrust balls deep, his hands grabbing Zayn's hips hard, making bruises there. "W-w-what about the c-condom?" Zayn's voice is bouncy, the thrusts making it impossible to keep his voice straight.

        "Playing dirty is fun sometimes,"

        It's a simple answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

IV.

        When Liam lost Zayn it was cold and dark. When Liam lost Zayn he cried for minutes, hours, days. When Liam lost Zayn, the world lost it's light. 

        Liam doesn't like thinking about that day much. But sometimes, when he's kneeling over Zayn's grave, he thinks back to the time when Zayn was so alive. So free.       

        And oh, so beautiful.

______________________________________________________________________________

V.

        Being a guardian angel had it's advantages. For example, watching over Zayn all day, everyday. Liam liked watching him nap, and eat, and smile with his friends. Zayn was so beautiful and Liam was allowed to watch him like this. Because this was Liam's job.

        It wasn't Liam's job though, to take a step into the human world to touch Zayn. Liam didn't know that touching a mortal would make him mortal too.

        Liam decides that him becoming mortal has both ups and downs.

        One good part is that he has a chance with Zayn now, for real.

______________________________________________________________________________

What did you think of those? 

Were they good? 

Fun to read?

Let me know what you think of them.

Love you guys. 

~Steve ^_^