Chp 6 - Festival

"Alright, class dismissed. Remember the festival tonight, don't miss it." Aizawa explained at the end of the classes for the day, really just wanting to go home and sleep rather than have to help supervise at the event.

On the other hand, the class were all super excited for the festival. UA was famous for many events, the sports festival was probably the largest example, but the school also hosted a local festival for it's students, faculty and heroes, but the public were welcome to come along as well.

Midoriya was looking forward to the event. He was finally getting to go after all! And as a student of UA no less!

"Deku! Are you excited?" Uraraka asked as they headed out of the classroom towards the dorm areas.

Midoriya nodded, grinning.

"I went with my mum a few weeks ago to get my Yukata sorted out."

"Awesome! I'm sure it looks fantastic. I could only get a cheaper one but..."

"Uraraka I'm sure it'll look fine. As your friends and classmates, no one will judge you for your Yukata." Iida said to comfort his best female friend.

"Thanks Iida," Uraraka answered with a smile, "anyways, I'm guessing you've got one sorted?"

"Of course! Even Tensei helped out picking a Yukata, he is also looking forward to the festival."

"Ah! We're finally gonna get to meet Ingenium! I'm so excited!" Midoriya exclaimed, hands clasped together in excitement.

"I don't know whether he's more excited for the festival or getting to meet your brother."

The group laughed, rushing to get back to the dorms to get ready for the festival.

"Yo Kiri, you got your stuff?" Sero asked, hovering at Kirishima's desk.

"Yup! Just need to figure out how the hell you get a Yukata on. I don't have my parents to help me this time."

"It's fine, I have no idea how to do it either." Sero admitted.

"Actually... I know how to do it." Ashido replied. "I could help you guys out."

"Ashido you angel."

"Get your stuff and come round to my room, I'll get ready first."

"Awesome! You're the best Ashido!"

"Oh why thank you, I know I am!"

Kaminari hopped into the conversation.

"What's the bet they ask Blasty McSplode to do the firework display?"

It took a second to register in their minds before they burst out laughing.

"Oh my god."

"Anyways, you need help with your Yukata Kami? I'm helping out these two dorks here so I'd be fine with another one."