Dead

So I've been away from this story for too long and I was kinda missing everyone. So here's a chapter to spoil your day, quite literally. I'm pretty sure y'all will be willing to kill me at the end of this one. 
Happy reading! (Oh well.)

***

Zara

"So here's what we're going to do." Ria clapped her hands, gathering everyone's attention.

But everyone was too busy with their phones, or in Vincent's case, too busy with the slice of pizza in his hand, to pay any attention to what his girlfriend was saying. I stood next to Ria with a notebook in my hand, ready to jot any notes.

A week from now would be Mama Bella's birthday. The guy she was dating, Frederick, had taken her for a surprise vacation to Bali. And since she'd be home on her birthday we decided to throw her a party.

Ria and I took over the responsibility of organizing the said party, because according to her if we let the guys handle it there would be, and I quote, 'only strippers and chaos with beer and cheap pizza for food'.

I made the mistake of pointing out that I was okay with beer and pizza. I was also okay with strippers as long as we got the male ones too. Suffice to say, I only ended up with a glare from Ria and a jealous comment from Stefan.

"This is Mama Bella we're talking about. She basically raised each and every person in this house. She made our shitty lives whole again." she reprimanded me gravely, "Had it not been her, we'd probably be surviving on Stefan's brownies and Enzo's burnt pancakes and pasta."

"Hey, I can cook." I whined defensively.

"My point is," she cut me off, "that Mama Bella is a fucking queen. And she deserves way more than beer and pizza."

She was successful in making me and everyone else feel guilty and ashamed and at once everyone agreed on throwing the most lavish, the most amazing party for Mama.

As of now, we'd all gathered into the living room to discuss all arrangements. But when Ria failed in gathering everyone's attention, she lost her temper.

"Listen to me, you idiots." she finally yelled, "If you all don't put down your phones this second, I'm going to snatch them and shove them up you asses."

Stefan, Rafael, Enzo, Steven and Sienna all jumped at her voice and put their phones unwillingly down on the table. Vincent however, sat gazing at his girlfriend in panic, the pizza still dangling from his fingers.

"That's gonna go up your ass too." Ria quirked a threatening eyebrow at him and the he finally put the pizza back on the plate. Stefan caught my eye and desperately tried to hide his laughter and so did I.

"Alright, so," she snapped a finger, an indication for me to start jotting down notes, "Stefan and Sienna- you're on the guest list and invitations. Enzo and Steven, you're on food and beverages, since my boyfriend here would eat half of the food if I put him in-charge."

Everyone's eyes moved to Vincent, who, by the way, was trying grab a piece of cheese off the pizza.

"I rest my case." Ria exhaled, rolling her eyes. Her expression told me that even though she was absolutely done with Vincent's antics, she'd resigned herself to a fate where she would be with him forever.

I would see the exact expression on Stefan's face when he'd see me sneaking back into our bedroom in the middle of the night with a snack in my hand.

Oh well, moving on.