The New Guy

Waking up at 7,I started to get ready for my college. St.Teresa! At last my dream came true!

Oh,I didn't introduce myself...

Myself,Nandu aka Nandini Verma!A free bird.A hopeless romantic!Basically I have lost two or three bolts of my brain,that's what my friends say!Oh,sorry,I didn't introduce my best friends Soha and Alia.I have one more best friend,my elder sister,Navya.Oh freak!Today is the first day of my college.I'm so late for class!!!Me and my self-talks...urghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

--------------------------------

Damn,I had my first class at 8. It's 8:30 now.I knew,I'm getting into a big trouble.I was thinking about a good excuse when I bumped into the wall and I was falling.I closed my eyes in fear.

But all of a sudden,the wall got two hands and it was placed on my waist

But all of a sudden,the wall got two hands and it was placed on my waist.The wall was soft!I opened my eyes to see how this miracle happened.Damn,the surprises were not over.Not only the wall had arms,it had eyes too!!!Not just any random eyes,but the hottest eyes,dark chocolate coloured!!!Not just eyes,it had lips also with a weird smirk on it!

Damn,I bumped into a 6 feet tall man!

He made me stand.Damn,he looked like some Greek God!What the hell,Nandini!Stop checking out a random guy.But I can't deny,there is something about him,that's attracting me towards him.

"Do you know where Room G2 is?I'm lost over here."God,his voice was damn sexy.Stop Nandini.JUST STOP.

"New admission?"I asked while he nodded.

"Come,I'll show.By the way,we are classmates."He gently smiled.

There is something about him,I can see it but couldn't get it.Something uncanny,unusual.

His smile,it doesn't reach his eyes.Why does he look so pale?Those eyes,as if wants to say something,but the owner is not allowing them.

We reached the room G2 as we saw the professor hasn't come yet.Great!While we entered the room together,I don't know why,everyone was looking at us!Even Alya and Soha also.Though,I know,they were not looking at me,they see me every day.They were...no not looking,they were ogling at the boy who was walking beside me.I don't know why,I didn't like it!Stop your oglings,you stupid fools!!!!

"Listen,is there something wrong?Why are you looking at us?"I asked.

"We were not looking at you,we are interested in that hottie beside you."A shameless girl from the back seat shouted and I felt like killing her.I knew who it was!It's Soha!My so called best-friend!She flirts with every single guy.But not him.I won't let that happen!

But my hopes got crashed when I saw him smiling at Soha.That means he is reciprocating her advantages!All the boys are same!He went to her!

I was upset.I went to my regular seat from my school days,the first bench.I was alone on that seat when I saw that same guy coming back towards me.

NO!!!DON'T YOU DARE AGAIN TALK TO HIM!!!HE IS ALSO LIKE OTHERS!!!!

"So those butterflies didn't entertain you much?"There goes my self-respect!

"I'm not interested in them!More interested in studies."He answered calmly while taking his seat beside me.

"So,a nerd or just another book-freak?"I asked in a friendly manner.

"I love books.I can spend hours reading."Oh my God!He is so cute.

"Same pinch!Lock me in a library and I'll be the happiest!Just give me time to time food!"I joked.

"So,we have a common trait."He nodded.

"Manik.Manik Shekhawat."He introduced himself.

"Nandini,Nandini Verma."I forwarded my hand for a hand-shake but he didn't.So I forcefully took his hand.But when our hands touched,I shivered.How can a living man's hand be so cold?There's something really weird with this guy,Manik.And detective Nandini will soon find out,what!