The Tale Of Princess Navanita & Nandika Part 1

"Why did you save her?"Cabir shouted at Manik.

"You know the answer!You know the prophecy!"Manik answered.

"Don't tell me,she is..."Mukti murmured while Manik nodded.

"I'm sorry bhai!I didn't know,I never saw..."Mukti tried to justify herself.

"It's okay,Mukku!I have to remind her about our love,about our promise to be together forever..."Manik said hopefully.

"You mean,Nandika has returned?Nandini is your..."Cabir uttered with great difficulty as Manik nodded.

"Does this means Abhirath has also..."Mukti murmured.

"I can't guarantee,but most probably yes!"Manik told.

Nandini opened her eyes much to her annoyance.She looked around and then she remembered everything.She was at Manik's castle,captivated.Cabir left her at the dungeon from where she went to the attic room.She was having a look at the photos when a girl,most probably she was also a vampire attacked her.She was in a pool of blood when Manik came shouting her name.Then,what happened?Who saved her?She looked at herself and checked thoroughly.No,no scars or scratches,no injuries was on her,neither she was in pain though she was so weak.But the biggest surprise was awaiting her.As she looked at the other side of the bed,she was shocked to see Navya sleeping right next to her.How did she got there?Did Cabir...But why would he care so much for Nandini's happiness?Who was the girl who attacked her & why?How did she survived? So many questions and no answers were there.

"I've to tell Nandika about all this mess!"uttered Manik.

"Nandika who?"Everyone froze as Manik turned only to find a very weak Nandini standing,leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry,I didn't know you back then.I'm Mukti A.K.A. Muktadhara,Manik and Cabir's half-sister."The girl who attacked Nandini introduced herself politely only to get a slap on her head.

"Ouch!"Mukti moaned in pain and immediately turned towards Manik."Why this sudden meherbaani happened?"

"Dare you again call yourself my half-sister,Mukku!You are my sister,full fledged sister!"Cabir roared and Manik glared at her as Mukti uttered a sorry.Nandini smiled seeing the duo.

"It's okay.I forgive you about that.But I have so many questions!"And Nandini,the chatterbox was back.

"Umm...Nandini I need to...We need to talk.Please come with me..."Manik held Nandini's hand and made her go towards the attic.

"I don't know how will she react!"Mukti said in a low voice.

"It will be all okay.If she is Nandika,she will understand..."Cabir spoke and Mukti nodded.

"Before anything else,I need to show you something," Manik said calmly .He and Nandini was standing in front of a giant painting covered by a curtain.

"Nandini,before my death,I was in love with a girl."Manik started his backstory and Nandini sat down on a chair to listen carefully.

"Nandika...she was the best friend of Bhai's fiancee,Navanita,the princess of Ajmer.Nandika was the daughter of the minister.I still remember when I first saw her when I came to see Navanita for Bhai..."