💼 f i v e 🌻

Harry is laying on his bed, eyes focused on the pearl white invitation card.

It was an invitation for Louis' mother birthday dinner. Holy fuck, why is he even invited to the dinner? What is he going to do? Should he come? Or not?

The real question is, is he really deserves to be a part of the dinner? This is obviously for a family or closest friends or important person only. Is Harry that important to Louis?

The dinner will be held in three more days. He runs his eyes all over the card and on the lower side of the invitation card, there's a scribbled handwriting.

For any inquiries, please contact
Louis
xxxx-xxxxxx

'Oh he thinks I'm his fucking clients huh? What a boring businessman he is' Harry thoughts alone, shaking his head.

It's not a big a deal if he give it a try right? Well, don't knock it till you try it.
Without hesitation he texted Louis.

Hi. I'm Harry. The florist. I wanna ask about the birthday dinner?

He sent the text to Louis. No reply from Louis until the next 15 minutes.

Yes Harry. Is there anything that I can help?

Harry reads the text and cringe. He's so formal even in texting.

Do I really can attend the dinner? I don't want to feel out of place.

Another 13 minutes.

I really hope that you can come. I really want you to be there.

Harry smiles. He suddenly remembered the kissing incident this afternoon. His cheeks suddenly becomes red.

Who else is coming for the dinner?

10 minutes passed.

Just family members are invited.

Family members? Did I counted as family? He smiles.

Okay. What should I wear.

8 minutes passed. Oh god. He's so slow.

Don't worry about the outfit Harry, just wear anything you like. Just a casual dinner.

A casual dinner. He doubt that.

Okay, but what should I bring as a present? I don't even know your mother and we also barely know each other.

6 minutes passed.

You don't have to bring anything. Only your presence is enough.

Harry blushing and squeezed his pillow.

No way. I'll die of embarrassment if I didn't bring something.

4 minutes passed.

Okay what if you bring some of your lovely flowers as a gift, my beautiful flower boy?

Harry screams and squealing into his pillow. He can only reply 5 minutes later.

Good idea. What is your mother favorite flowers?

2 minutes.

Surprise her.

How the hell? He doesn't even know Louis' mother name. But that's not a big deal for Harry. He really good in flowers picking.

Playing it hard huh, Mr Tomlinson?

Harry teasing. A minute goes by.

Did I didn't make you hard enough today, Harry?

Harry blushing deeply.

I didn't mean it that way.

Harry got the reply almost immediately.

I missed you.

Is this for real now? Harry feels dizzy and he's screaming into his pillow.

I missed you too, Mr. Tomlinson.

What the hell harry? This guy is already has a girlfriend. But hey, she's fucking cheating. And Louis is the one who started the sexual and inappropriate move. Then his heart is beating so fast when he sees his phone's screen.

Louis is calling...

Harry jumped in his place and take a deep breath before he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He heard Louis voice on the other side.

"Hi", Harry replies, smiling stupidly. His fingers playing with his curls.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No, I just lay in my bed," Harry reply with a silly grins. Like Louis can see it.

"Harry?" Louis asked. Harry loves how perfect his name rolls over Louis' tongue.

"Yeah?"

"About what happened today, I umm, I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with it," Harry frowned. Uncomfortable? Why the hell he should feel uncomfortable?

"No. I like it. Very much,"

"Really? Thank god. I don't want things going to be awkward between us.

"No, we're okay," Harry replied. But he feels something is not right.

"Good,"

Harry suddenly remembered about Louis' girlfriend. Should he asked about her right now?

"Umm Louis, can I asked something?"

"Yeah,"

Harry take a long deep breath before he talk. Here goes nothing,

"Did your girl—"

"Harry I'm sorry, Eleanor is here, we're going to dinner. Talk to you later?" What the hell. Every. Fucking. Time.

"Oh okay," Harry replied, his voice changed.

"Harry?"

"Hmm,"

"Harry."

"Yes,"

"You still coming to the dinner right?"

Harry begins to hesitate.

"Yes,"

"You need me to pick you up?" Harry beamed on the idea. He feels like Louis is his proper boyfriend. But thinking that Eleanor will be there too, killing his mood.

"It's okay, I can come by myself," Harry said, there's a sadness in his voice.

"Alright. I got to go now. Goodbye, my curly flower boy," Harry smiles bitterly. With that, Louis ended the call.

Harry doesn't like this feeling. Is Louis just want to play with his heart or what? He started to develop feelings for Louis. Of course he is. Louis kissed him and calling him sweet names and treats him specially.

Yet he's still dating the witch. Louis has to know the truth about his girlfriend. But how he's going to tell him?

🌻