💼 s i x 🌻

Despite he was in doubt, he's still coming to the dinner. He feels hesitate at first, but his horny ass really want to see a handsome Louis again today.

He reached the magnificent mansion five minutes before the dinner started. He parked his car and making his way to the doorstep.

There's not so much cars parked there, maybe it's really just a small dinner.

Harry is wearing a white button up shirt and black skinny jeans, together with his favorite boots. He has fedora on his head.

He is very beautiful without even trying

In his hands, he's holding a big bouquet of fresh yellow and white Gerbera Daisies. They are so fresh and charming.

Harry knocks the door three times and waiting for the answer.

Suddenly the door is opened, but Harry didn't see any one there. He look around the living room, but he still sees no one. Then he heard a small voice.

"Hello?"

Harry surprised, then he moved the flower bouquet from his face to look over his leg.

A little boy standing there with a dummy in his mouth. Harry awed and he lower himself to the boy's eyes level.

"Hey, looks who's here. Hello there, little one. What is your name?" Harry smile brightly to see the cute little boy in front of him.

"Ernie! What are you, oh—"

Both harry and the little boy known as Ernie turns their head to the voice. A girl with a platinum blonde hair walked to them.

"You must be Harry," the girl said, lifting Ernie to her waist.

"Yes, hi, I'm Harry!" Harry said cheerfully and he give out his hands for a shake. The girl take Harry's hand and her eyes scanning Harry from top to bottom.

Harry feels uncomfortable.

"Lottie? Who's there?" A familiar voice finally meet Harry's ear.

"Your special friend," she replied and rolled her eyes, walking away with Ernie. What's wrong with her?

"Harry?" Louis finally appears out of nowhere and Harry felt relief. He doesn't want to feel awkward in this big house.

"Hi," Harry instantly become shy when he sees Louis. He's so handsome as expected, he's wearing a blue denim jacket and a white tank top inside. His hair is fluffy styled in messy fringe.