💼 t e n 🌻

"Where are we going?" Harry asked when he realized he's in the strange neighborhood. They just finished their dinner after spending time at the sunflowers field.

"We're going to my home," Louis said, staring at the rear view mirror.

Harry immediately lighten up.

"Oh, That's great! I already missed those two little munchkins, I want to hug and squeeze them!" Harry hugs himself as in action of hugging the babies. Louis chuckles.

"I'm sorry babe, but we're not going to meet my siblings,"

Harry frowned. His eyebrows raised and he's staring into Louis' blue eyes.

"We're going to my apartment,"

Harry face feels hot immediately. His imaginations runs wild thinking of what might be happen in Louis' apartment. Would they will—

"Are you okay?" He feels Louis' warm hand touching his thigh, sending shivers to his spine.

"Y-yeah,"

Harry is nervous but Louis' smiles is enough to convince Harry.

They arrived at Louis apartment 10 minutes later. Harry enters the apartment after Louis and his eyes widened to see the beautiful and luxurious place. Well, he's a fucking CEO, what do you expect.

Harry making his way into the living room and his eyes is attached on a vase of a blooming sunflowers. Harry smiles.

It was the sunflowers that he gave to Louis for his office. He brings them home? His heart feels warm.

Suddenly he feels his jacket was grabbed from behind. He look aside to see Louis is standing behind him. He took off Harry's jacket and place his hands on Harry's hip.

Louis pulls Harrys curls to one side and slowly kisses Harry's neck. The boy shivers and tilted his head to give more space for Louis.

"Do you remember the sunflowers?" Louis mumbles against Harry's neck, and softly nibbling his earlobe.

"Y-yes," Harry close his eyes and push his back closer to Louis. Louis hugs the boy's waist tightly.

"I love those sunflowers. They remind me of our first kiss," Louis' whisper is so sexy in Harry's ear.

Harry feels aroused and he turned his body to see Louis' face.

"I've been craving for you for a long time baby," Louis whispered and he caress Harry's cheeks softly.

Louis blue eyes is darker, his breath becomes heavy.

He runs his thumb on Harry's lips then attached their lips together. Harry's plump lips fit perfectly on Louis thin one.

The kiss is getting hotter and Harry can feel Louis touches all over his body.

"My room?" Louis asked after they pulled away from the kiss. Harry nods shyly.

He followed Louis steps slowly into his room and once Harry's in the room, he was pushed hardly into the bed.

He fall into his back and Louis is hovering him. He unbuttoned Harry's shirt slowly while staring into Harry's green eyes. The boy biting his lower lips.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful Harry," Louis' eyes scanned Harry's tattooed little body. "I want to fucking wreck you," Louis said in a harsh voice.

"Please do," Harry said in his lustful voice.

Louis cursed and he connected their lips together. He bit Harry's lower lips, and shove his tongue into Harry's mouth.

Harry's moaning shamelessly into their heated kiss. Louis kisses Harry's jawline and neck, sucking the sensitive spot.