Chapter 3\6

The next course was a rainbow sorbet, a palette cleanser according to Head Chef Sunny. The large bowl was shaped strange, the bottom coming to a point where it had a large base, almost like a giant, stout wine glass.

Mug picked at the sorbet in his small bowl, letting it melt a bit before spooning some into his mouth. He was starting to stifle burps between bites of the sorbet.

"Are you okay, Mug?" Viridian asked sweetly. "You've hardly touched your sorbet. Do you not like it?"

The unicorns had already finished their portions, and Mug wondered how they could fit it all - even while wearing loose dresses.

"Oh no, I like it. I'm just getting full, is all." Mug admitted.

"Already?" Viridian asked.

"That won't do." Azule scooped up some of Mug's sorbet and held the spoon to his muzzle.

Mug looked at the unicorn suspiciously before he hesitantly ate the sorbet off his own spoon. "Alright, that's enough for me." The sergal pushed his bowl away. He started to turn around in his seat to look at the exit, and was met by Viridian on his other side, holding a spoonful to his lips.

"Ladies, I'm full." Mug repeated, staring at the sorbet. He began to get out of his chair, but was held down by the regal unicorns.

"Trying to leave so soon?"

"Tsk, tsk. We haven't even had dessert yet!" Azule took an ice scoop out of the big bowl of sorbet in the middle of the table and held the scoop of half melt sorbet to Mug's mouth.