chapter 7 - "back at work"

S t i l l  s u c k  a t  t i t l e s

T u e s d a y. Just a fine day to be honest-

Lefty's pov
I'm feeling quite better now, I guess the soup that Molten made for me before he left helped. Me and Beth (Scrap Baby) were walking to the pizzeria. Our apartment is kind of near the pizzeria so we just walked.

We arrived and the first thing I saw was Molten. Molten waved at me and I waved back, then he stood up and went somewhere. The pizzeria was about to open so I guess me and Beth were on time.

Me and Beth were taking peoples' orders. Then suddenly the lights went off. Morgan (Security Puppet), who is also my cousin and happens to work here as security, calmed everyone down then she took her flashlight. "Okay, does everyone here happened to have flashlights or anything with light?" She questioned. Everyone basically have their phones and some who actually have flashlights are fine- Beth was rollerskating towards me with a flashlight. "You okay?" She asked and I nodded. Helpy went on the stage and shouted "alright! I'm gonna tell a spooky story!" "Now Helpy! Not the best time!" Red (Rockstar Freddy) said. "Hmph!" Helpy crossed his arms. Then Molten walked in with a flashlight. "Yo Molt! Do you know who turned the power off?!" Morgan yelled across the room. "A guy wearing a blue hoodie and black pants!" Molten yelled back. I turned around then I noticed a guy wearing a blue hoodie and black pants. Beth noticed him too and shouted "he's about to exit the pizzeria with something!" Morgan quickly ran to the entrance blocking the person's way. Then the person ran the other way but Molten was already blocking his way.

2 hours later, Molten and Morgan were able to fix the power. The thief was arrested for trying to steal a cash register full of cash. And everyone was alright and doing their job. Now that I thought of it.. how did Molten know who shut the power down?? Then I just remembered that Molten watches the cameras- make sense-

Time skipped to closing time-

Still Lefty's pov
It was closing time and me and Beth were about to leave. Me and Beth were walking out of the pizzeria but then we stopped because Beth was trying to zip her bag closed. Then we heard and motorcycle past by, along with a "wooooooooo!" It sounded like Helpy? Then Beth finally zipped her bag closed and we walked to the apartment.

Molten's pov :>
Me and Helpy walked to my motorcycle at the parking lot, behind the pizzeria. Helpy grabbed his helmet, goggles then put them on, I just wored goggles and used my bandana as a mask to cover my mouth. I started the motorcycle and drove to the road, there wasn't that much of traffic so I guess I just drove straight- "wooooooooo!" Helpy shouted excitedly, raising his arms up. I was sure who ever we past by heard Helpy, but it didn't matter.

We finally arrived the gate of our house. I saw a purple car and a yellow car, I guess it was my siblings. The gate opened and both of the cars drove inside and I followed behide while the gate closed behide me.

End of chapter
Kinda short but deal with it-