ch.21 - "School family event thing"

woAH

Chapter 21 d.d

Hehehhehehe

Because yesssssss

Also this is a few weeks later after the last chapter-

=============

3rd person pov

A few weeks later after Molten's solo, everyone in Rockstars' Pizza has agreed to a new schedule.  For now on, Molten will perform with Lefty every Friday (Yeahhh boiiii-) Blame Frankie (Happy Frog) and Beth (Scrap Baby.)

And during the few weeks, Helpy is now starting to go to school (He's homeschooled.) His babysitter would pick him up after school and head to the pizzeria. His babysitter is quite nice, Helpy enjoys the company of his babysitter.

Right now, it's Thursday. Rockstars' Pizza is closed due to maintenance. Sooooo, it means Molten (and the rest who works there) didn't went to work. Frost (Funtime Freddy) was aware of the maintenance happening, and he knew his twin won't go to work. So Frost told the babysitter to take Helpy to the Fazbear Mansion (Not really a mansion- it's just a big 2 story house-)

(I should really change my AU name for Funtime Freddy--)

==============

Molten's pov (He back! :00)

I'm in the living room, sitting on the couch as I count the money. Counting duty was on me this time, so I had to do it. And why am I doing it in the living room with the TV on to fill up the silence of the room? I have no idea. Ever since my twin moved, we kinda had trouble with room arrangements. Since Uncle Dreadbear, Jack (Frostbear), and the Jack-O twins, kinda lives here now, and Frost and Helpy moving out just gave them spare rooms. Uncle still has his room, Jack took Frost's room, along with the Jack-O twins. And Jack's friend, Vinyl (Virtua-Freddy), took Helpy's room. Annnd I think that's it? There's no work today due to maintenance- I can't get to see my short boooiiiii q-q

Jack then sat beside me, "You know math?" He says as he glace on my work. "Yes, now shut up." I replied.

-smol time skip-

Still sitting on the couch, but trying to find a show to watch in Netflix this time. My ears perks up as I heard the doorbell. I stood up and went to get it.

As I opened the door, a familiar voice spoke "Uncle Molten?" I looked down to see Helpy and his babysitter. "Mr Frost told me to drop Helpy here and just collect the payment from you." Says the babysitter. "Oh, right. Hold on-" I then reached out for my wallet, "How much?" "I don't wanna charge to much- 10 to 50 dollars would be fine." They say. I nodded and handed them (the babysitter) a 100 dollar. "I insisted." I say to them. "I- Thank you sir- Usually Mr Frost would pay me 100 dollars-- I-" "You're welcome." Helpy then waved goodbye to his babysitter, and the babysitter waved back as they walked off.

Me and Helpy walked inside the house, closing the door behind me as I see him put his bag on the side of the couch and sat there, taking over the remote and switched to Disney+ to watch The Mandalorian. I then walked to the couch, "What's wrong, bud? You're usually happy." I say as I sat next to him. "I- I dunno.." He began, "I'm usually so happy.. But it's like I've never experienced this feeling before, and I felt like I'm just experiencing this feeling for the first time..!" "Okay, did something happened in school?" I asked as I lean my back on the couch, with him along, letting him lean on my side. "Yeah.." He says quietly, "Today the teacher announced that tomorrow Friday, there's gonna be a family event. The student must bring their parents, grandparents, or whoever raised them. And earlier, the teacher was told everyone in class to tell something about their family.." "And then..?" "T-Then- When it was my turn.. I told them about Papa Fredbear.. Of course, everyone knew Papa Fredbear was rich and owns the best pizzerias. But.. They didn't believed me. They just say I'm an orphan, which I kinda am.. But it kinda hurts to hear those cruel things children say.. Grade 5 sucks." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, bud.." "It's okay, Uncle. It's not your fault." "Y'know what?" I say as I stood up and picked Helpy from the couch, "How about we all go to the event?" "You mean all of you guys?" "Yup! Me, Frost, Shade (Shadow Freddy), Freddy, Gold(en Freddy), Papa Fredbear, Uncle Papa Dreadbear, Jack, and even the Jack-O twins!" Helpy gasped and a big smile grew, "You're a genius, Uncle! The teacher said there's no limit on who to bring!" We then both giggled.