chapter 9 - "the date"

The title says it-

Sunday. A special day for Lefty. In the middle of the night, Lefty and Beth (Scrap Baby) spend 1 hour discussing about the date. Lefty now has a chance to tell Molten his feelings, but will Molten feel the same way? Find out in this chapter-

(wut-)

Lefty's pov
I woke up and yawned. Then I stood up and went out of my room. Beth just ordered McDonald's since none of us are feeling to cook breakfast ourselves-

Me and Beth were just talking then she suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah, what time is the date gonna be?" She asked "oh, thanks for reminding me! Anyway, I think.. maybe 3:30pm?? I don't want it to be too early" I said then she nodded.

Small time skip :>

It's 2:58pm and I just finished taking a bath and I already got dressed. I then sat on my bed, grabbed my phone and went to message Molten.
Lefty: "Molten? This is your number right?"
Molten: "yes, and you are Lefty, correct?"
Lefty: "yup, anyway I have something to ask you"
Molten: "sure, go ahead, ask away"
Lefty: "can we go to that same plaza where we first hanged out?"
Molten: "sure, what time?"
Lefty: "3:30pm if that's okay"
Molten: "okay, see you there"
Lefty: "okie"
Lefty: "uh Molten? You still there?"
Molten: "yeah"
Lefty: "I need a ride"
Molten: "okay, I'll you up"
Lefty: "okay, thanks"
Molten: "no problem"
And now it's suddenly 3:03pm- oh fricc- I rushed out of my room and Beth saw me rushing then said "ey, calm down there Lefty! What time is it anyway?" I looked at the clock and it said "3:07pm" "you still have a few minutes, and we don't have a car and you'll obviously not walked here to the plaza" she said "oh, you're right, Molten is gonna pick me up anyway" I responded. She nodded and went to the kitchen.

It's now 3:27pm, then I felt my phone vibrate, so I took my phone and saw message from Molten.
Molten: "I'm here now"
Lefty: "okay, let me just go down"
Molten: "okay"
I put my phone back in my pocket, waved goodbye to Beth and I took the elevator down to the ground floor.

As I went out of the building, I saw Molten waiting for me on a motorcycle. I didn't knew he had a motorcycle, he usually bring his car whenever we hangout with each other. "You have a motorcycle?" I asked as I walked towards him "yeah, I always had one, ride on the back" he said and I nodded. He gave me a helmet, I took it and put it on and I ride on the back. "Just hold onto me, okay?" He said and I responded "okay" then I held onto him as he drives to the plaza.

I had my eyes close the whole time, I didn't even realize we already arrived at the plaza. "Uh Lefty? You can let got now" Molten said and I opened my eyes "right" I said then I took the helmet off. Then we went to a cafe.

I was sitting at a small table, waiting for Molten with our orders, then I got a message from Beth.
Beth: "how's the date going?"
Lefty: "it's actually going great so far"
Beth: "nice! Tell me everything when you get back home"
Lefty: "okay"
Molten came back with our orders. Apparently I just ordered for hot chocolate but Molten ordered a slice of chocolate cake for me. "You didn't have too" I said "why not? I would prefer to watch you eat instead of you watching me eat" He said. "If you say so" I said. I took the fork and stabbed the cake with it- as I was eating the cake, Molten was just staring at me, like he's lost in thought. "Molten?" I said, trying to get his attention. He blinked and said "yeah? What is it?" "You alright?" I asked and he nodded. I offered him a piece of cake, he was gonna refused but he opened his mouth and took a bite of the cake, I pulled out the fork out of his mouth then put it on the plate. So basically I just fed him a piece of cake- "I'll just go to the restroom" Molten said, I nodded and he stood up and went to the restroom. While I wait for him to come back, I thought about confessing to him later. He came back and sat at the table.

A small time skip

Me and Molten were just walking around the plaza. I seriously don't know when I'll confess to him but hopefully I'll be able to tell him. "Lefty? May I ask you a question?" Molten asked and I nodded. "Was this a date?" He asked "what made you think that?" I asked him. "Well.. I don't know.. it just- felt like it was a date" he said and I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say but then I decided to confess to him. "Can I tell you something?" I asked and he said "sure" "so uh.. I had a crush on you.. since last month, the day we first hanged out and- what I'm trying to say is-" I was cut off by Molten saying "you love me?" And I blushed. "Was it that obvious?" I asked and he said "yes, and I love you too" then he pulled me into a hug. "Wait, really? You feel the same way??" I asked again "yup" he said then he kissed my forehead and I blushed again.

A time skip ·v·

Molten gave me a ride back to the apartment. I went off the motorcycle and I waved goodbye to Molten, he waved back and left. Then I took the elevator to the 4th floor.

I was sitting on the couch with Beth. "How did it go?" Beth asked and I said "it was great! I managed to confess to him and he feels the same way! Then he kissed me on the forehead!" Beth was fangirling and then asked "are you too officially dating?" "I gotta be honest, I'm not sure, should I ask him?" I said "yes, you should, to be sure you two are" Beth said and I nodded then went to my phone.
Lefty: "hey Molten, are we officially dating?"
Molten: "yeah"
Lefty: "for real??"
Molten: "yup"
Lefty: ":00"
Molten: "I gotta go, my dad is calling me"
Lefty: "okay, bye, luv ya boo 😘"
Molten: "love ya too"
"We're official!" I shouted excitedly and Beth was fangirling again. "Yesss!" Beth shouted excitedly then asked "but, should we tell everyone at work?" "Dunno, but if we tell them, they might get jealous or something might bad happen.." I said. "you're right.. Anway, wanna watch some movies in Netflix?" Beth said and I nodded.

End of chapter
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee-