ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ + ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ

This prologue will be a back story of Caroline just so that you have a basic idea of her and the story.

𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖇𝖞 the daughter of Beth Newby and the late Ronald Wiliams was born on the 10th May 1966. Beth and Ronald weren't married at the time so Caroline took her mother's surname as agreed. Two years later the couple finally got married, having their daughter as their adorable flower girl.

Her mother and father, both being FBI agents made it hard to see their daughter often but that didn't stop them from becoming one of the closest families Hawkins, Indiana had ever seen. Most afternoons or nights the couple would come home, watch a movie with the young blonde or go out to the lake for a picnic or even those times when she was just starting middle school and the trio just talked. All those little moments made this family special.

When Caroline was 8 the family had adopted little Alexis who was just a year younger than her. Her parents died in a lab explosion. Alexis had a peculiar tattoo on her right arm that said 009 when she was finally wanted to speak about it she told the family that she was the victim of various experiments, majorly different than the other experiments that had been conducted on other kids. Those experiments gave her telekinetic abilities and energy Manipulation.

Caroline and Alexis had always wanted a sister so this was an exciting experience for both of them. When she met Caroline's best friends, the older sister of Lucas and Erica, Valerie Sinclair and Steve Harrington, they all became the best of friends

However when little Caroline was just 13 years old and Alexis was only 12 tragedy struck the Newby's. Ronald died a hero when he was saving some fellow agents on an assignment in Budapest. He was the best agent they had seen since they started. The most affected in the family had to be Beth and Caroline. The two had been with Ronald for most of their lives and losing someone like that was like losing a piece of you.

After the death of her husband, Beth wanted to make sure her kids could protect themselves. So she did what any mourning mother would do, she taught Caroline to fight, she taught caroline everything she knew, everything she was taught. When Caroline turned 15 she was taught to shoot and reload various types of guns and use various types of weapons. There was always one or two in a secret compartment in Beth's room for emergencies and emergencies only.

As for Alexis, she made sure that she reached her full potential but Alexis was never allowed to use her powers outside of the house, at school or in front of people that didn't know about them. No one else knew except for  Valerie, Caroline, Ronald, and Beth.

The death of her father didn't change how she behaved or how she was, though she was sad for quite some time she managed to continue her life as it was before. What she always told herself if not to remember how he died, but ti remember how he lived and that was what constantly put a smile on her face. She knew that her father was a very kind and compassionate person as well as a badass too and those were the traits that she got from her father.