ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

♥ Holly,Jolly ♥

♥ Holly,Jolly ♥

***

Alexis hadn't slept that night for she had seen something so monstrous that her powers were acting up badly. She was twisting and turning so much that her blanket was partially on the floor and some of her pilliows and teddie bears were floating around her surrounded by her red mist.

Alexis PoV

I felt myself wake up beside a wet dirty and groggy looking Barbara Holland. I tried to wake her up but I my hand went through her, of course I'm having these now dreams again. I stood up right before Barb woke up and coughed out water. She looked around frantically. All I could see and kind of feel was a damp atmostphere and a heck lot of vines on the walls surrounding us and on the ground too and there were some sort of white ash like thing floating around. Why did this feel so familiar.

" Nancy! Hello?" Barb yelled in panic.

" Barbara! Barb!" I screamed at the my old friend as I followed her gaze around the area until our eyes met upon this creature. It had pale white lizard like skin and was the height of an average grown man, it didn't have a face but only a mouth that opened up like a flower and shone its hundreds of teeth. The creature groled and the both of us screamed and scurried to the vines on the walls.

I tried to use my powers to push us both up but I remembered that I my powers weren't accessable in theses dreams. I managed to climb to the top first with Barb just behind me. She was griping the lader of what was supposed to look like Steve's pool. The creature growled once more and Barb screeched again as she was almost out. She was dragged across the slippery surface back from where we came. She gripped onto the pool lader again.

3rd POV

Alexis ran over to a petrified Barbara and tried over and over to grab her hand but it just went through her, like a ghost.

" Come on Barb! You have to get up!" Alexis yelled with desperation to her friend.

For a split second Barbara saw and image of Alexis, like she was actually there.

" Alexis?" She whispered and Alexis's eyes widened. There was never a time like this where the person she had, what she called it 'now dreams' of could see her. This was a first.

" Alex, Alexis help me!" Barbara pleaded at the faint image of her friend as she reached her hand out to her.

Alexis kept on trying to grab onto her hand but her hand.

" Come on!" Alex screamed as tears fell from her face, she didn't want her friend to get taken like Will was a few days ago. She threw her hands forward to grab onto Barbara's several times but they just went through her but her effort was for nothing as she watched one of her oldest friends get dragged away by that creature.