Cinq

When i got back home , it was around 4am

When i got back home , it was around 4am. I knew visiting hours were over but I needed to see my baby. Its been 43 hours.

I called in a favor with Dr. Gelada.  She let me in early.

When I got to the room both Kylie and Jasmyn were knocked out. The kids were nowhere to be found.

I kissed Jasmyn repeatedly on the lips causing her to wake up smiling and grabbing my face.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too. Im back now. For a long time."

"Im glad."

I got into the bed with her and she laid her head on my chest.

"Where are the kids?"

"With my dumb ass auntie man. You know that lady didn't come till 10pm yesterday?"

"Why didn't you tell me that baby girl. I coulda got somebody to get them."

"No offense but my auntie is the only person I trust with my kids."

"None taken baby girl.Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you."

"Nah. i'm up up. I wish Kylie wasn't here or I would like to do some things to you."

"You nasty bitch," Kylie said rolling over.

"Girl don't worry about what me and my baby moms doing. If I wanna eat her goodies imma eat em."

"Jasmyn!What the fuck?" I said laughing.
This girl was something else.I love how blunt she is.

"Girllll, at least you getting some. I ain't had no dick in ages. No shit ass Rodney been staying with his baby momma lately."

"Who is Rodney?"

"That's another story for another day Megan. Kylie, Leave that nigga alone. Him and his 5,6 baby mamas. The only thing you gon get is a STD from that nigga."

"I might dip into y'all pool I guess. Niggas ain't shit."

"Our life ain't for everybody."

"Aint that right."

"It's really damn near 5am and we having a conversation."

"All we need to do is drive the boat."

"Oue. Some Henny sound fire as fuck right now. Some ice cold Hennessy"

"Some cognac. Yeah."

"Yall is nasty. That dark shit is disgusting. Amsterdam me."

"Lame ass hoe."

"You think they a let us drink in here? You being Megan Thee stallion and all"

"Kylie, me and you can go outside and sip on a lil sum sum. I dont know bout ya sis though."