MEMORY FRAGMENT 3: SCAR

(Writer's Note: Chinggus!!! Sorry for very very late update!!!! So Here ya go!!!)

****FLASHBACK****

20/02/2014

"But where did they go? How can they-," Tin was at a loss for a word? He was angry, confused, sad and panicked all at the same time.

"The nut. just told me Can's father has requested for Can's discharge last night. They're transferring him to a different hospital, but they could not tell me where." Kengkla told Tin.

Tin was already breathing heavy and fast. He could not believe that Can's parents will go as far as hiding Can from him, not even considering his current delicate condition.

He cupped his face with his hands, his mind could not process anything else than him wanting to see Can, no matter what it takes.

Kengkla came closer to Tin and gave him a comforting hug.

"I'm gonna find hirn, Jim. I swear I'm gonna find him." Tin's voice was trembling. "No matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes,

**** END OF FLASHBACK****

The next day, Tin woke up early to go to the campus' electronic library to research about amnesia.

He was about to leave when Can finally arrive, still wearing the same clothes from last night.

Can, coming from Techno's dorm where he spent the night, went straight to his bed without even saying hi to Tin.

He smelled Tin's scent again.

Tin left the room without saying anything, Can just stare at the ceiling for a long time, thinking about what happened last night.

He still could not understand why he broke down to tears. He felt stupid, crying over a song he hasn't even heard yet before. Or has he, but he just couldn't remember?

He grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it.

It has been more than 4 years since the accident. All he knew, based on what his parents told him, was that he was hit by a truck while driving home from school

He suffered great damage to his brain's cortex, leaving him on comatose for four months. And when he finally woke up, he couldn't remember most of his memories.

Retrograde Amnesia, that's what they told his condition is. Due to the severe brain damage he suffered, his brain's storage and retrieval functions could not work properly, hence he's having a hard time recalling facts and memories.

He was told that most cases of Retrograde Amnesia are only temporary, given the right therapy and treatment. His condition has been with him for four years, yet no old memories seem to be getting back.

Even if his parents would show him his old childhood photos and videos, he still could not remember.

He always thought that it might have been easier if he only kept a diary or something. Maybe a personal blog or a personal webpage could have been easier for him to learn about himself, with words and stories coming straight from himself.

Techno once showed him a facebook and social media account that was said to be his, but they barely showed him anything significant. Only boring photos of food and places. Not even a single selfie or photo of him and any of his friends or family. No comments from anyone either.

He actually could not believe he was that boring and uninteresting.

But he's thankful, for his family and Techno, for feeding him information about his past. And providing him with new memories to cherish. He was able to start again after such a great depressing tragedy.