MEMORY FRAGMENT 4: HEART

***FLASHBACK****

08/08/2011

Tin was busy panning out his new camera across the school grounds, trying to take photos of random students on their campus when he was struck by the sight of a beautiful by walking by with his friends. His golden-brown hair glistened under the sunlight as his fAe radiated of unexplainable beauty and delicate charm.

The most beautiful face he's ever seen.

He followed the boy, taking snaps A him secretly.

Since then, Tin kept on waiting under the same waiting shade at the school ground during their afternoon break time, waiting for the beautiful boy to appear, so he could clandestinely take snaps of hirn.

One day, he was waiting on the same spot, same time, like every day, but the beautiful boy still hasn't appeared. He waited until A bell rang, a signal that the afternoon break is already over and that Al students should go back to their respective classrooms.

He might be absent today, Tin thought to himself, as he returned his camera to his bag.

"Who you're doing is stalking, and that is against the student handbook." A deep but Its voice said coming from behind him. "Unless you give me copies of all the photos you took, I won't report you to our guidance counselor...

He turned around and saw the beautiful boy, standing just a meter away from him. His face glowed like an angel, and his smile seemed to illuminate the whole place.

Tin's eyes widened and his face turned a bright red. His jaw dropped to the floor and was at a loss for words.

"Can Kirakorn. Find me on Facebook and tag me on all the photos, okay," A said nonchalantly, winked and walked away.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

Can sat nervously, bumping his knees together, while waiting for the doctor to arrive.

The door opened, and Dr. Min  greeted his patient. He looked fairly young and handsome, for his stature as the best psychiatrist slash psychotherapist at Seoul General Hospital.

"Hey Can, great to see you!" Dr. Min flashed his ever so sweet gummy smile as he gave Can a quick embrace. "How have you been?"

"Quite well, doctor." Can smiled shyly.

"That's good to hear." Dr. Min replied. He sat on his chair, leaned back on his seat a little bit and crossed his legs nonchalantly. "So what brings you here today?"

"I just have some questions." Can answered, he eased into his seat, his hands now squeezed in between his thighs.

"Last night, I was with my dorm roommate, and suddenly, there were blurry images and little fragments of memories flashing in my mind."

"I cannot explain it, but it's like watching a blurred out television and switching the channels every two seconds." Can tried explaining.

"I see..." Dr. Min said as he started taking down notes. "You're no longer on medication right?" He asked, Can shook his head.

"This may just be an isolated case. Probably you are just stressed that's why your brain activity just got a little haywire."

"But, I also have this feeling..." Can trailed off. "I don't know how to explain this. But my roommate seems to have this weird effect on me. Like, I would feel really sad whenever I see him. I don't know why."

Can paused, trying to collect his thoughts. "It's just very weird because I don't know him. We just met at the dorm a few days ago."

"Well, maybe you do know him." Dr. Min replied.