FINAL PIECE : EXHIBIT

22/11/2018 08:14 PM

Tin was nervously waiting at the side of the mini platform set up at the entrance of his part of the exhibit. Each student selected to participate were given their own space in the Pavillion, a long hallway where they can put all their personally curated photos to showcase.

Different from the other students participating in the exhibit, Tin's selection does not include scenic photographs or studio shots with models. Instead, he was very personal.

Tin dedicated his first exhibit to Can---his only muse. His forever muse. He carefully chose special photos of Can that he took himself, hoping that each of them could trigger memories back when Can sees them.

From the very first photo, he secretly took of Can during their high school days, to the photo of Can during their first date as a couple.

Tin also included one of his many favorite photos, where Can is hugging Tin's mom and while holding the strawberry cheesecake he baked for the holidays.

And also Can's photo he took at their old apartment building's rooftop after they fought so hard over Tin being jealous of that one guy flirting with Can on social media. They kissed and made-up right then and there while watching the beautiful sunset.

Every photo, as simple as they may seem, bore special meaning and memories for Tin, and Can.

"What if he doesn't come?" Tin nervously asked Kengkla, who was there beside him, ushering in the visitors and guests.

"He will," Kengkla assured him, giving him a light pat on the back.

Tin took another walk down the hallway. Shooting careful glances at all of Can's photos displayed as if it was his first time seeing them.

He couldn't even count how many photos of Can he has taken and saved in his archives. They said if you want to learn what a person fears of losing, watch what they photograph.

It could never be more true with Tin.

Time flew by fast, and as the closing time was nearing, Tin grew more and more nervous and anxious. There wasn't still any sign of Can in the venue.

He didn't wanna lose hope, but as time passes by, his already broken heart also slowly chips and breaks, little by little.

Tonight was his last chance, his last move, his last fight.

Back in the dorm, Can gave himself one final look in the mirror before leaving the room.

He made sure he looked good.

He was wearing a plain white shirt under a light pink jacket. He wore his hair down, with his bangs slightly covering his forehead up to the top of his eyes.

He clutched his exhibit invitation and took a deep breath before walking out the dorm building on his way to the Pavillion.

He's nervous and anxious. But he is more excited to see Tin again.

His heartbeat would just not calm down.

Halfway on the way, he suddenly felt an intense tugging pain in his head. Can felt dazed and dizzy, his vision slightly dimming out. Things happened quickly, a sharp loud sound tinged in his ears and before he could even cry for help, he just fell on the ground--unconscious.

Times up

22/11/2018 11:55 PM

Kengkla watched Tin standing alone at the end of the hallway. His section in the Pavillion is the only one left with the lights on.