Cast

Andrew Lincoln-Rick Grimes

Femi Taylor-Oola

Emma Bell-Amy Grimes

Chandler Riggs-Carl Grimes

Brighton Sharbino-Lizzie Samuels

Kyla Kenedy-Mika Samuels

Steven Yeun-Glenn Rhee

Norman Reedus-Daryl Dixon

Michael Rooker-Merle Dixon

IronE Singleton-T Dog

Madison Lintz-Sophia Peletier

Laurie Holden-Andrea Harrison

Melissa McBride-Carol Peletier

Lennie James-Morgan Jones

Adrian Kali Turner-Duane Jones

Lauren Cohan-Maggie Greene

Emily Kinney-Beth Greene

Scott Wilson-Hershel Greene

Jeffrey DeMunn-Dale Horvath

Sarah Wayne Callies-Lori Grimes

Jon Bernthal-Shane Walsh

There's the cast of this story. Amy and Andrea are not sisters in this story. Rick will have Amy as his twin sister and Lori will not care about Carl and loves Shane. Oola loves Carl as her own son and will revel her past of her being a slave for Jabba the Hutt to only the people she trust. Lizzie will not be crazy and believe that walkers are different. She will hate walkers because they killed her parents and almost killed her sister Mika. Beth Greene will know Daryl Dixon and know that her mom and half brother is dead and would want them to be put down so they could bury them. Shane and Lori would want to kill Rick and leave Carl to die. Lori will become an antagonist with Shane when Rick and Oola arrive at the camp. Morgan and Duane may or may not go to Atlanta with Rick and Oola. This story will be different from the show and most of the characters that died will live and become a badass. Rick will not start a relationship with Michonne because I have plans for him and Oola. There will be love triangles of Rick, Oola, and one of the Prison Newcomers and Jessie, Rick, and Oola. So be sure to read to find out how everything works out for the survivors in this story. Happy Reading.