Dreams of Love and Family

Oola, Rick, Morgan, and Duane on their way to Atlanta and this chapter is about a dream that Oola is having. It's going to be enough to make you cry. Get ready to cry, smile, and laugh a little. Do you have some tissues when you start crying for what you are about to read? Heartwarming and emotional chapter is here.

__________________________________________________________

Duane wanted to ask how much farther they were from Atlanta. His gun in it's holster on his belt  and full of ammo ready to put down walkers. Oola was tired and laid her head against Rick's chest. The bag of guns still on her back and the supplies in the camping backpacks they have found in a camping store towns away. Rick kissed the top of Oola's head. He truly loved her. Her eyes were closed and dreaming of her half-sister, her father, and whoever her mother was fighting off the hutts to protect the rest of the twi'leks from being sold to slavery. Then her dream turned to an image that she was not expecting to see in any of her dreams. The dream turned to her, Rick, Carl, and Amy. She meet them and they were living in King County. She was becoming a mother to Carl and Lori was long gone from Rick and Carl's lives. It was a beautiful thing to dream about.

__________________________________________________________

The house was clean like it was every Saturday. Carl would clean the bathrooms, help rack the leaves in the front and backyard, dust off the TV stand, and clean his room. The house even smelled of freshly baked cookies and homemade lemonade. Finally out of  her bedroom after gathering laundry was a beautiful twi'lek. A smiled graced her lips and a sparkle filled her black eyes.  She was gathering all the laundry so everyone would have clean clothes to wear during the week. Her green skin was lighter and clean from the shower she took that morning. Her husband was at work till noon and her sister-in-law, his twin sister was visiting all through the fall and winter. Out in the backyard playfully jumping in a pile of leaves was her stepson who was considered her son because the mother of her stepson never came to visit or call him. Smiling she walked out side to play with them. "Hi mom." Carl said with a smile. The twi'lek Oola had a exciting smile on her face as she playfully jumped in the huge pile of leaves making her son and sister-in-law laugh so hard that there were tears in their eyes. "Who can jump in the biggest pile of leaves? Who does wins." Amy said. Carl, Oola, and Amy racked leaves into huge piles that you could mistake them for a mountain of leaves. The three backed up and ran as fast as they could toward the piles of leaves and jumped in them. It was raining leaves in the backyard with laughter and tears, the three were on the ground smiling and having fun. Throwing leaves at each other and then throwing leaves in the air. They didn't know that someone was videotaping them having a lot of fun in the fall leaves. Until he said, "Are you all the god and goddesses of leaves and fall?" He was being as playful as they were. Smiling Carl said to his dad. "We are. We came down from the heavens to play in the leaves." That made everyone laugh so hard that Rick almost dropped the camera.

"I love you all very much. I still think sometimes that this is just a dream." Rick said. Soon he put the camera down and hugged his family. Him and Oola believed that family and friends were very important to everyone. Love is what makes everyone in the worlds in the galaxy.

____________________________________________________________

Oola woke up only to see that something was wrong, very wrong. She asked in a quite voice. "Where are we?" Rick, Morgan, and Duane looked around only to see a few walkers in a bus. The horses were a bit scared. Soon the sound of a helicopter was heard and then seen that Rick and Morgan got their horses to gallop in the direction the helicopter went only to be face to face a herd of walkers.

______________________________________________________

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn! The first herd of walkers in Atlanta. Who will the four survivors meet in the next chapter. Sorry this chapter didn't have a Amy vs Lori in it. I thought I make a chapter of Oola dreaming of having a family with Rick and playing with Carl and Amy in piles of leaves. I wanted you all to have a happy and something to bring tears of joy to your eyes in this chapter. The end of the chapter was in my head all night and so I put that in this chapter with Oola waking up from a good dream. What do you think of the chapter?