First Meeting

Here's the first chapter of the story. Rick Grimes is still searching for his soon to be ex-wife, his son, and his twin sister. Who is he going to meet? Will the they go with him to find his family? Find out in this chapter.

__________________________________________________________

Rick Grimes looked around the scene before him. Before he was shot his twin sister Amy was coming down from New York to be with him to gain full custody of Carl. He did know that Lori was hiding something from him. As he was walking and looking around he didn't see a person that was different than him running at full speed who was also not looking until they bumped right into each other. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you the-" Rick paused when he saw that the person was a woman. Her skin was green like the first spring leaves that grew on the trees, her eyes were black like the night sky that had stars looking down on them with the moon, and there was something on the back of her head. It almost looked like head-tails. The woman saw him looking her over. She looked down after that when Rick looked at her clothes. It was the clothing and the chain around her neck that gave away something about her past that Rick knew isn't his business. Before he asked her if she was ok and if she needed some help she quickly said.

"You don't look like you're going to bring me back to him. If you are, I'll be dead before you even get me there." She looked scared of him for some reason. Rick didn't know why she was scared of him. He thought if he should help her or leave her to continue to run from whatever she was running from.  Finally he made up his mind to bring her with him to his house to check on Lori, Carl, and Amy.

"I'm not going to take you back to wherever you were. I'm just going back to my house and that's where I'm going. If you want, you can come with me and I'll find something more fitting for you to wear." The woman thought about it. Some told her that he wasn't going to do anything to her. She didn't know if she should go with him or continue to run. When she finally decided what to do she said to Rick.

"Ok. Thank you for the offer um." She didn't know his name yet and he didn't know hers. Rick then held his hand out and introduced himself. "I'm Rick Grimes." He said. The woman  looked at his hand for a moment. She soon took his hand and shook it. "I'm Oola. I'm a twi'lek if you didn't know. The things on my head are called Lekku." She said. Rick thought her name over when she said it. It was an interesting name for a woman who looked to be in her 20s. Rick got up and held out his hand in offer to pull Oola off the ground. Grabbing her chain with one hand and taking Rick's hand with the other, he pulled her off the ground and they walked away from the hospital that he woke up in.

"This is a very strange place. I don't know where I am or how to get this chain off. I looked everywhere for something to get it off." Oola said. She barely got away from Jabba the Hutt before he sent her to her death at the hands and jaws of the rancor. Rick looked at her and smiled. "Welcome to King County, Georgia. Where are you from Oola?" Rick asked her as she walked with him. She then answered with an honest answer of where she's from.

"I'm from a place called Ryloth. It's a planet far from here. My family is there. I have one half-sister and my father is the chieftain of  village I grew up in. My father though didn't like my choice of dancing. Said it will bring me down a path that would be my very own downfall. My sister's a warrior and takes no shit from anyone. I was tricked into becoming a dancer for someone named Jabba. I was a slave for only a year." Oola said telling Rick about who she was before meeting him today.

"I was forced to wear this ugly outfit and this chain around my neck and became his slave. I was dancing for him today. When he pulled my chain to have more than a dance from me, I pulled my end of the chain fighting back. That was when he dropped my chain and was about to push a button on his throne that would send me to my death. I barely got away alive. If I fell to my death, then I would have been eaten by his pet the rancor. Once he dropped my chain I ran before he pushed that button of doom. A trapdoor opened when my feet left the spot and then he told all his guards to grab me and take me throw me into the pit. I got out of his palace and ran as fast as I can. I didn't even know where I was going. I didn't see anyone until I bumped into you." She said. Rick was horrified by what he was just told. Here he was listening to Oola's tale about her life and then hears that she was about to be killed by whoever the hell was this person's pet that could eat a person whole. The twi'lek looked around to see if there was anyone else in King County besides her and Rick. She didn't see anyone but dead people all over the place. Rick saw the same things as she did. It was then that he saw a bike on the ground.

Oola didn't know what a bike was. She did know that it would help her and Rick out if they were to get back to Rick's house. Rick looked at her and said. "We're going have to ride this bike back to my house. It'll be faster than walking. You need to catch your breath after all that dancing and running you did today." Oola nodded her head. Knowing that it would be best to sit somewhere on the bike to catch her breath while Rick pedals away from where they are and all the way to his house. While they were on their way, they saw to their horror half of a body that began moving towards them by using only it's arms and making a strange sound that doesn't belong to human beings. Rick pedaled faster while Oola sat behind him with her arms wrapped around his waist. For what felt like hours, Rick and Oola reached his house. Getting off the the bike Rick and Oola burst through the door and Rick began to shout names "CARL! AMY! LORI! WHERE ARE YOU?! CARL! AMY! LORI!" Rick called. No one answered him. Oola wonder who Carl, Amy, and Lori are. She looked around the house looking for any sigh of life. She didn't know where to look for any Carl, Amy, or Lori. She then saw something on the table that had Rick's name on it. 

"Rick, there's a note here over! It might tell us where Carl, Amy, and Lori are right now!" She called. Rick walked into the room and took the note from Oola. Who held it out to him. Rick read the note and let out a sigh of relief. "What'd it say?" Oola asked. Rick looked at her and said, "They're in Atlanta, Georgia. We should go there to find my son, my little twin sister, and my ex-wife." Oola was amazed by what she heard. Rick had a son and a twin sister. She didn't know what he meant by ex-wife. Before she could ask something, Rick went up stairs to grab some clothes for Oola.

Oola sat down in one of the chairs that was near the table she found the note on. Her eyes traveled from the floor to a picture frame that had three people in it. One person was Rick, the second person had a young woman with blond hair, and the third person was a young boy who had Rick's hair color and eye color. She didn't know who they were. But by the way Rick was holding the boy was his son and  the way he held the blond woman was in a brotherly way. That must be his twin sister. She didn't know how long she was staring at the picture, she didn't even know that Rick was there looking at the picture with her. "That's my son Carl and my sister Amy. She's always been so full of life and adventurous. Carl loves her dearly and was always happy to see her. Me and Amy always ran into trouble when we were little kids. God, I love them both too much." Rick said with a smile on his face. Oola smiled back at him, feeling a blush come with the smile. Her heart was fluttering a medley. She didn't see the clothes in Rick's hand til her eyes were traveling to the floor. The clothes were different than the ones she's wearing at the moment.  Rick held them out and showed her how everything went on, then he left to try and find something to get the chain off her neck.

A few hours later, Oola felt refreshed with no chain on her neck and in new clothes. Rick went outside to sit and think on their next move of how to get to Atlanta. It was when Rick looked across the street and saw a man walking down the street toward him. He didn't even see the boy quietly moving toward him with a shelve. When Rick looked back he was hit hard in the face with the shelve with the boy calling out and making Oola come out of the house. "DADDY! DADDY! I GOT HIM! COME ON SMACK EM DEAD!" He called to his father who ran up to the man and shot him in the head. With Oola calling out to him and the boy.

"What did you do? Jesus. Rick!" She called when the man was close to the boy. "Did say somethin? I thought I heard him say somethin." The man said.

"He called me Carl." The boy said as the man told him that he knows that "they" don't talk and then leaned close to Rick asking. "Hey Mr. what's that bandage for? What's your wound?" He asked. Oola tried to push back the two but couldn't. Finally she said in a hush voice. "He can talk and he was shot. He told me everything as I told him everything about me. So fuck you both." She said. Finally the boy and his father looked at her and for a moment nothing was said, then the boy asked. "Are you an alien?" Oola didn't say to him. All she did was walk around him and his dad to see if Rick was ok. "Are you ok Rick?" She asked in a soft voice before Rick fell into unconscious.

There's the first chapter. Is it good or bad? Let me know in the reviews. I wanted Oola to tell Rick about herself and yes Amy is Rick's twin sister if you didn't read the cast part. She'll become a badass as the story goes on. I hope you all enjoyed. Be sure to read my other stories. See you all soon.