Dumbasses

Our very own beloved character Glenn Rhee. I will avenge him for his death at the hands of Negan in this story. Sorry Negan lovers, but I'm enraged that he wasn't killed off in the show. Anyway. Here's the chapter. You all know who's in this chapter.;)

____________________________________________________________

Rick and his friends were bucked off their horses that ran off once they were on the ground. The bag of guns dropped ten feet away from Oola and the bag of supplies were still close to Morgan and Duane. Looking around the survivors were horrified at what was around them.

"GET TO THE TANK!" Rick yelled. The four ran so fast that Oola before she ran after the others she turned and ran to the bag of guns to grab it. "Oola! Forget the bag!" Morgan called to his friend. The twi'lek would've lost her life had Rick not shot the walker that was about to bite her when she was picking the bag up. Her and Rick ran so fast that Duane and Morgan were looking through the hole of the tank. Oola and Rick ran so fast they didn't know where to go for the safety. The tank was being screamed again and again. Rick remembered that he told Morgan, Duane and Oola to go to the tank.

After shooting walkers and running Oola finally got to the tank and started climbing until she was at the hatch where Morgan and Duane were. The two humans got down and Oola dropped the bag inside and climbed in and all they had to do was wait for Rick to climb down and then close the hatch of the tank.

Instead of that though Rick came through an open hatch under them. "What now? There's too many walkers." Oola asked. Rick looked a the three and went to the open hatch they were expecting him to come through and closed it. "I don't know what we'll do now. But first's things first. We're gonna have ta wait till dark. We'll have to make for the CDC and the---" That was when a radio in the tank crackled to life with a voice. "Hey. Hey you, dumbasses. You in the tank. Cozy in there?"  It said. The three survivors looked toward no sure if they were hearing things.

After some time the voice came on the CB radio again. "Hey are any of you alive in there?"  Rick quickly crawled over to the radio and said, "Whoever you are, I don't mind telling you we're a little concerned in here." Oola shared a look from Morgan. Duane was shocked that someone was still alive in Atlanta. "You're all surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news." The voice said. Rick then asked the voice with worry in his voice. "Any good news?" The voice came just a quickly. "No."  Oola was ready for anything when Rick told what they'll do next. Finally, she took the radio from Rick. "Any idea you have for us? We really don't want to be stuck in here to die." The voice on the radio answered with an honest answer. "If you could get out of the tank and run over to a fence that is between two buildings you'll all be able to find me there. Forget about whatever is out there. The horses you all rode in on ran off and the walkers are following them."  Rick and Oola shared a look with Morgan and Duane. They knew it was the only way for them to get out of this tank alive. Soon Rick asked a question that sounded stupid at the moment. "What's your name?" Not wanting them to waste any time they had the voice replied. "Did you even pay attention to anything I said. Never mind that until you're over here." Morgan then told the others about the hatch. "The hatch can be a good way for us to escape and make a run for it. I found this gun. It has 15 rounds." Oola knew that was the only way. She then remembered that there was some men looking at them and eyeing the bag as if hoping that they'll leave. She'll tell them that when they get to the place that the voice told to go. "Looks like we got to make our ammo count. We need to run as fast as we can if we're going to survive this." She said. Duane was holding his gun ready to fight for his life and protect the adults that were with him. "Everyone ready?" Rick asked. Nodding their heads, Rick opened the hatch and shot the walker that was on the tank. He jumped out of the tank and onto the ground with the others following him and began to run for their lives.

___________________________________________________________

There we go. Sorry this was late. I had to work and trying to repair the sisterly bond that I once shared with my sister when we were children. Now Glenn and the group are going to appear in the next chapter. So how will Andrea react when she sees Oola? Will Merle be left behind? Will there be a little bloodshed? Find out next time.;)