3

"I love you, Peter and Chris."
Said men smiled down at their darling baby girl. "We love you too Stiles." Chris said as Peter pulled Stiles into his chest and Chris pulled Stiles legs onto his lap. "Do you want to talk about it?" Chris asked as Peter massaged Stiles scalp making her let out small moans of pleasure. "My brother called me for help. I showed up, Winchesters pulled their guns and Castiel was all like 'No don't shoot' and 'I thought you were supposed to be a guy' and I showed up in Heaven and yelled at the angels and came back down and I got yelled at for leaving them and them I yelled at them and told Dean the deal was off as I left." Stiles said, going into more detail than needed. "Wait, what deal?" "Huh?" Stiles said at the end, cutting Chris off in the middle. The two physically older men gave their goddess a knowing look but didn't say anything.
"Ugh!" Stiles yelled as she sat upward. Peter and Chris stood instantly, worried looks on their faces, both about to growl.
"It's fine guys. My brother is just calling me back." Stiles said, rolling her eyes. She kissed both her boyfriends' cheeks and turned around, only to get slapped in the ass really hard. Stiles jumped and turned around, a bright red blush covering her entire face as she disappeared.
Stiles popped up back into a room with her brother, the Winchesters, and Castiel and she stood in front of them, her ass still throbbing.
"Can I help you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the other beings in the room. "I. . . just wanted to know you. You were after all, like a parent to us." Castiel said, blushing and looking terrified. "Yeah, well, that's understandable. God wasn't exactly always there." Stiles said, shrugging as Chuck sent a glare her way.
"Well, you guys best be off. Come back any time." Chuck said, waving them out. They all nodded and Castiel grabbed onto all of his family and friends and zapped them into Bobby's home.
"So, when you said the deal was off, what did you mean?" Dean asked, looking scared. Stiles rolled her eyes. "I mean, what I did is already done. I'm not going to be an asshole and undo it but I'm not looking for your help," Stiles said. Dean nodded and went to sit down in a chair, Sam and Stiles doing the same.
"Okay, I give up. I do need help. Severely." Stiles said, blushing and shaking her head. Sam smiled slightly and Dean chuckled. "Well okay. But, I need to meet with your boyfriends first. Get to know their tastes." Dean said, standing up and rubbing his hands together. Stiles nodded and said, "I can just zap you my memories." Dean nodded but as soon as Stiles went to touch him he stopped her. "Wait, only the necessary memories. I don't want to see any of the. . . special images." Dean said, smiling and moving nervously at the end. Stiles laughed and nodded while Cass looked confused.
Stiles touched Deans' forehead and with a jerk from Dean, the memories were placed.
Once Stiles took her fingers off of Dean he nodded and said, "Okay, so this should be easy. Let's go shopping." Dean said before stopping at the door. "I never thought I would ever say that." He said before continuing out the door with Stiles right behind him.
    Once they got to the mall, Dean led Stiles to the make up area.
    "Okay, I might not know everything about make up, but I've had enough girlfriends, friends who are girls, and one night stands to know a good amount so, follow me." Dean said, ignoring the stares women gave them. Dean stopped right before he was about to walk into an isle, making Stiles crash into him. He turned around and cupped Stiles face in his hands, inspecting her, making Stiles blush a little in embarrassment. Dean then turned back around and ran through the isles, picking a lot of things up and throwing them into the basket that was in Stiles' arms as they went along.

 Dean then turned back around and ran through the isles, picking a lot of things up and throwing them into the basket that was in Stiles' arms as they went along