5: hospital rooms

"Well Jenny you have to stay in the hospital for one month to prep you for new lungs whenever they are available" my mom sighs, I knew this was coming, but all I wanted to do was cry. I hated hospitals for one reason and one reason only, my father left me here.

I start to cry. "No no! Honey it's going to be okay alex and me will be here everyday, right alex?"mom quickly says,"Jen I'm going to be here everyday after school stop crying" he says sadly. They don't know the real reason I don't like hospitals and I don't feel like telling them.
_______________________________________________________________________________we start to walk to my new hospital room for the month! How exciting, not. As i walk to my new room for the month i wonder if i'll ever get to see evan again. I open the door and i smell the wonderful smell of depressing hospital room.

"Hey! maybe we can decorate this sad ass room tomorrow after school!" alex enthusiastically says, "Watch your language young man!" my mother scolds. "Sorry Mrs. Wineland" alex mumbles, "yeah that sounds good" i say sadly. 

"Cheer up witch! tomorrow we are going hospital room shooppinngggg" alex shouts, im actually kinda hungry right now "but first lets go to the cafeteria i am starving" alex whines. "you read my mind pretty boy" i smile. 

Walking over to the cafe, i see greenboy? wait what is he still doing here? "cupcake?" evan asks, "um yeah", "what are you still doing here?" evan asks curiously. "i should be asking you the same question green boy" i smile, " well i have to stay the whole week because my snob parents dont want me to contaminate them" he says sadly.

Wow, "im so sorry to here that" i say sincerly, "you dont have to apologize it happens all the time" he smiles but i can tell its fake. " so lets talk cupcake! i wanna get to know you, and dont worry i got my mask on your fine" he smiles.