Prologue

"Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?" - Autumn Leaves

He looked up at the glowing stars. They seemed so close, yet were actually so far away.

"Papa!" He turned over only to find his child. He smiled.

"What's wrong, baby?" Picking up the little boy onto his arms, as the boy pointed toward the stars on the dark sky.

"Will you get me a star, daddy?" He chuckled, fixing his son' slight brown hair.

"They're a bit too far. But I promise you someday I'll bring you back a star."

"Promise?" The seven year old beams. He lays his head on his papa's chest, already having his eyes closed.

"I promise. I'll always be there for you, baby. No matter what. I love you, Liam."

-

"Harry? Harry!" Niall waves his hand in front of his husband's face. Harry quickly going out of his faze, mumbling an apology.

"You need to stop having those memories, honey. They're just letting you down." Niall informs, sighing worriedly.

"Whatever." The lad rejects before adding. "Now let's go visit him. If we're late, he'll think it's 'Zayn's fault'."

"It's too cold outside, for angels to fly." - The A Team

---

Hii, I really hope you'll enjoy this story as much as I will!

If this prologue is confusing to you, the start before Niall speaks, [before '-' symbol] is all a flashback. cx

-Lilo