Chapter Two

It wasn't as if the parents could have it done themselves. No, they needed help. Help from someone who seemed to be an important figure in Zayn's life. Liam.

If they had Liam, they would only be able to figure such things out around four times a week. They extended Liam's therapy visits three days a week, two hours. Mondays,
Wednesdays, Thursdays.

Both Niall and Harry were not allowed to enter the therapy room. Not because there weren't to be any visits. But because the two were what caused his depression. It would only worsen it all. Louis, though, went at times. He was there with his boyfriend at the moment.

Therapy was not going very well, to be honest. Liam's 'teacher', perhaps, had already suspected cutting. Yet, Liam denied, refusing to take his long sleeved shirt away. If the therapist knew, everyone knew. Harry, Niall, Zayn, Jay, most importantly, Louis. He couldn't have them know, he can't. He would have to inform them all, one way or another. Soon enough, his secret would be seen.

It was a Wednesday, close to be the last visit for the week. Louis driving the boy home. The ride being held with an uncomfortable silence. Gladly, it wasn't long until they arrived. Liam entered, Louis following. His parents quickly staring up toward them.

"Liam, can we speak with you?" Niall questions soon enough, a bit awkwardly, might I add.

The younger teenager sighed, "If Louis stays, sure."

Harry rolled his eyes, but explained. "It's Zayn. We want him to come home for his birthday."

"What's it to him?" Louis defended.

"If you'd let me finish, I can say." The other snapped. "Your brother really likes you. We need your help to plan out how we can do this."

"Of course. Of course, you need my help. No wonder you come speak to me. You only need me when you can't do something yourself." Liam responded.

"Son. That is not true. We need you.." Niall began.

Liam laughed mockingly, "Right. I can tell. After two years, it's not hard to realise when you're not liked."

"We weren't here to start a fight. We really need your help. Zayn has been trapped inside that hospital for months, he deserves to be away. Please." Once again, Harry pleaded. Looking right into his son's eyes.

The other avoided his eyes, though. "I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, so much, love! And Louis, help as well, please." Niall grinned happily.

After agreeing, Liam had decided to stay at Louis' for a bit. Of course, being greeted by Jay. Liam has grown very close to his boyfriends tiny family. It wasn't always only Louis and his mum. He has sisters, they have been away for quite a while, though.

"Stay here, I'll be back." He whispered.

Liam nodded, understanding. He stood, shoving his hands inside the pockets of his jeans. Thinking about what his dads had told him. He does not really understand how it could happen. It was the rules of the hospitals. Why did Zayn get sick, anyway?

"Hey, Li. I'm ba- what's that on your wrists?"

---

Surprise! Happy late Christmas (or whatever you celebrated) and have a good New Years with family.
Hope I'll see you all next year c:

-Lilo