CHAPTER 1✔

Jungkook and taehyung were high schoolers and they were the number one couple they dated for 3 years now and the whole school were jealous were them expect there friends yoongi and jimin , namjoon and jin and there friends were dated like 4 years now .

Jungkook and taehyung were currently on there way to the cafeteria because they were having there lunch break and went to the empty table and waited for there friends ,while they were waiting taehyung asked a question " baby , what we will do in the summer holidays we have time like 3 months ?". jungkook hummed in response "idk ,we will discuss with others ok . for now give daddy a kiss ". taehyung nodded his head and sat in his lap legs wrapped in his waist and leaned in for the kiss .the kiss was sweet and passion it was getting heated when taehyung started grinding his erection with jungkooks one and moaned in the kiss .

They were rudely intrupted by coughing sound and by that they scooted away from each other and then they looked at there friends who were laughing "when you all came " jungkook said in frusteded voice ,taehyung could'nt even see them in there eyes and blushing from embaressment . "when taehyung started to grind on you " jimin said while taking the seat beside his bestie taehyung . " Anyways ,anyone is has a plan for summer vacation "namjoon said changing the topic and glancing at everyone .

Yoongi came back with the food and said " what if we go to my forest cabin my i have my keys with me we can go tomorrow morning ". Everyone eyes sparkled and agrees with him "So, tomorrow 10am . everyone has to be in time and we will take jin's SUV car " .

Then the bell rang indicating that lunch break was over . everyone started going to their next classes taehyung ,jin,jimin were having classes together and others were having sperate class. Taehyung kissed jungkook and went to there classes .

For taehyung his classes were ended fast . He byed his friends and went to parking lot to see his jungkook leaning in his lamborgini and went to him and jumped on his back and said "i missed you daddy ". Jungkook chuckled and put taehyung down and kissed him passionately and entered the car and started driving when taehyungs favorite song came and begain to sing

You know I want you
It's not a secret I tried to hide
I know you want me
So dont keep saying our hands are tied
You claim its not it's the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're here my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you and it's up to me
No one can say that what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight.

Then jungkook stopped the radio and taehyung poutes " Why you stopped the radio the interesting part was going to come". Jungkook chuckled " We have reached home baby and remember we have pack also for tomorrow " He said carrying taehyung in the house to their bedroom laying tae on the king size bed. " I am gonna change and then pack our bags. Okay baby ". Taehyung noded and kissed him.

Jungkook was showering and taehyung was wanting jungkook to fuck him. So, he came up with an idea that he want jungkook to fuck him in the shower.

After shower sex

Jungkook carried taehyung to bed and laid him down and saw him sleeping peaceful and kissed him in the head and went to pack the suitcases for tomorrow he packed taehyung necessary things .

After packing jungkook went to taehyung and went to sleep cuddling him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ignore the mistakes

Have a good day.

#################################