CHAPTER 5✔

" I COMMAND YOU LEAVE THE MANS BODY , WITH NAME OF JESUS AND HIS SON AND HOLY SPIRIT". This sound came from the projecter was been playing in the hall full of students and reporters . Disscussing about the recent case was held by them . The video stopped and he started getting questions from them like"how the man got possessed ?" he replied " it's unknown and we don't know how it caused and it's a very powerful". He told and everyone noted it down "what name are you been known off " . " usealy we are known of demonligist , paranormal investigators you name it we are" everyone laughed and then his wife told"we want to be known by hoeseok and Amy jung ".

In between the crowds jungkook , namjoon and yoongi seated waiting to be over and talk with them . As the person finished the session he left and went to his car as he was about to enter his assitent kai came and stopped him " sir, you have visitors" hoeseok nodded and told him to call them .

Yoongi was first one to say " Hoseok my old friend we need your help and these are my friends jungkook and Namjoon." Just then amy came and stood beside her husband. " So how we can help you with? " She said politely to them. " Actually it is for my fiancè he is acting weird. Please come and see " Jungkook tear up.

" Okay we will come tomorrow and check on him " Amy smiles and got in the car with his husband drove away.

The trio went back in the cabin as they entered saw jin jimin was eating dinner they went to them and jungkook asked how was taehyung they only shrugged and they served dinner to them. Jungkook ignored them and walked towards their bedroom and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully his face was suncken, paled, dark eyebags were forming. He holds taehyung's hand crying silently hoping he would be fine . He sang there first date they went jungkook sang for him.

Tip toe by the window
By the window
That is where I'll be-come
Tip toe through the tulips With me
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Tip toe by the garden
By the garden
All the willow tree-come
Tip toe though the tulips with me
Maybe in flowers will stray
Well keep the showers away
And if I kiss you
In the garden
In the moonlight
Will it pardon me and
Tip toe through the tulips with me
Maybe in flowers will stray
We'll keep the showers away
And If I kiss you
In the garden
In the moonlight
Will it pardon me and
Tip toe through the tulips with me...

He finishes and puts his head on taehyung hand and went to sleep.

Little did they knew this was all planned by the group Earsdropping now behind the door smirking.
The goup hated the two through their core. They were just using them for money but the two was too naive to understand their evil side. And hoseok and Amy was on their side and the church and all the shows were fake they were all set up. But kai was good and didn't knew they were fake. Actually kai didn't even knew when they performed the exorcism in the screen. From the beginning they were acting good from the two to know what they were doing.

Who will help them? Who will find the truth? Who will save jungkook's innocent fiance through his torture.

____________________

Thoughts ×?