The phone call

It was a normal day on Mystreet, Zane Ro'meave was at Aphmau's house just hanging out. Then Aph's phone starts ringing.
"Hold on Zane, I got to get this." Aphmau saids picking up her phone.
"Hey Aaron, what's up" says Aphmau
10 minutes later
Zane's Pov:
Aph has been oddly quiet for a bit especially for being on her phone. Zane looks up from his phone to see Aphmau looking like she is about to cry. Her face is full of horror. 'What could be wrong' thinks Zane. Then he sees Aphmau put down the phone while staring at the wall. 'Should I say something, if so what I have no idea what is wrong.' "Aph wha....." Zane starts before he interrupted by Aphmau all of a sudden hugging him tightly and bursting into tears. Started Zane does not what to do at first but after a few seconds he hugs back. After 10 mintues Zane says in a low voice "Do you want to talk about it". Aphmau does not answer. Zane lets go and looks her in the eyes " You know you can trust me right?" Aphmau looks down and starts crying again. "Aph" says Zane in a worried voice"Aaron..... he...he...broke up with me" says Aphmau while still crying. 'Did I hear her right, did she just say Aaron broke up with her' thinks Zane. "Aphmau...are...are you sure he said that" Zane said in worried voice. Aphmau still crying said "Yes.. I am sure, he said he only use me to get close to some else" Zane moved closer to her hugging her tight. "Who was he trying to get close to Aph" Zane said in a low voice "K...K...K..Katelyn" whispered Aphmau "What....Aph I am so sorry" Zane said hugging her tightly.
Narrator Pov:
Aphmau and Zane stayed on the floor while Aphmau cried on his shoulder till she fell asleep. Zane picked her up a put her on her bed and went home trying to figure out what he could do to cheer her up.