Really...Zane

Zane dragged Aphmau outside the Mall before Aphmau was able to pull away. "What in name of Irene, Zane!?!" Aphmau yelled. Zane took a deep breath before calming down. Before Zane could respond, Katelyn ran out calling Aphmau's name. "Aphmau......Aphmau.......Aphmau where are you!!!!" Katelyn saw them and ran to Aphmau hugging her and crying. "Why did you not tell meeeee?? Aphmau, Why did you let me date a basterd?" Katelyn cried as she hugged Aphmau harder. "I thought if he made you happy I could fight though the pain." Said Aphmau. Zane pulled the girls into a group hug and said "Like I said before, both of you should not have to sacrifice your girls happiness for anyone even, eachother." Katelyn was surprised at Zane's caring nature and his wise words, she had thought he was just coldhearted to everyone but Aphmau but he did have a sweet personality like Aphmau said. Zane broke up the hug and smiled under his mask. "I apologize for blowing up in there, I been bottling it up for a few months." Zane said to the girls with a sad expression. "It ok Zane I am glad I know buuut you have to answer one more question." Said Katelyn with a evil smirk. Zane and Aphmau looked at Katelyn with confused looks. "How long have you to been dating?"asked Katelyn asked with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes and a smirk. Both Zane and Aphmau started blushing like crazy but you can't tell Zane was with his mask on. "Umm bye Katelyn!!!" Yelled Aphmau as she grabbed Zane's hand and dragged him all the way to his house.
At Zane's house
Zane Pov
'Oh my Frickin Irene, did Katelyn just ask us that, I mean like her a lot but I have no idea if she feels like that.' "Zane...can I ask you something." Asked Aphmau as she sat down next to him on his couch, looking down at the ground. "Ahh.. I mean yes Ap..hma..u." I stuttered. Aphmau kept looking at the ground and asked "Do you like Katelyn?" Asked Aphmau as her voice cracking as tears came down her cheeks "Or Lucinda, or Travis. I always see you blushing and rumbling with we hang out with Lucinda and Travis and you were a blushing mess when Katelyn was talking with us." I look at her in shock, 'is she jealous of me hanging out with others, does....does she like me. Maybe I can tell her.' I pulled down my mask showing my freckles and my slight blush. "Aphmau look up at me." I said putting my right hand on her right cheek, wiping her tears away. Aphmau look up and I didn't say anything as I kissed her lightly using my other hand to pulling her close.