Fallen

In the beginning, there was darkness. Raphael opened his eyes to find him self in an unfamiliar place. It was dark, and hot - defiantly hot. Suddenly it all hit him, heaven, Gabriel, Uriel, God. He had fallen... He dragged him self along the sharp obsidian floor, cutting him self on the way, he ached all over from the lightning bolt that god sent to hit him- this is how she made angels fall. The look on young Gabriel's face when he was hit- the look of fear as they exchanged their last looks. Crowley truly loved Gabriel, as a brother. They were so close and him and Uriel and many others looked up to him. But now, he was fallen. He was ashamed. "shit!" he cried as a particularly  sharp piece of obsidian. He was sure his leg was broken, as their was nothing to brake his fall. He felt his vision fading - getting blurrier by the second, soon he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and finally they closed...

He soon awoke, his head ached like hell. Literally! He turned "ouch!!" he cried a sharp pain spread up his back,he realised he was in a cell on a concrete bed. He sat up and was greeted with more pain "Shiiiittt!" he cried. He felt something brush against the walls of the small claustrophobic cell.  His wings were out? He turned around "huuuhhh?!" he gasped. They were black. Charcoal Black. No. His pearly white wings, whitest in heaven- well except Lucifer's- were gone. Now they turned an ugly shade of black. He touched them- he couldn't believe his eyes. He sobbed. For the first time in millennium. He just cried. He wasn't going to see Gabriel again, he would be distraught. If only he hadn't questioned god!! Then he wouldn't be in this dark sulfury pit of fire and despair. Hell was new, Lucifer was the first to fall and many followed soon after. Hell soon became a urban place with thousands of demons trudging through the damp seemingly endless corridors. Crowley sat up and was hit by a wave of dizziness. He sat back down and slowly attempted to get back up. He succeeded and soon found a hand held mirror with a gold intricate frame. He picked it up from the dull wooden table. He was scared as to what he might see. He slowly lifted it up to his face and as soon as his face med the mirror he dropped it. The glass shattered on the ground as he saw he had yellow eyes with black slits down the middle...

"This can't be real." He repeated to himself. His breathing  became heavy and fast. He looked down into a shard of mirror to see once again his yellow eyes. He bent down to pick up the shard and felt a sharp pain. " owwwwchhhh!" He cried. He exhaled and picked it up. He moved it closer and studied his eyes. They slits moved were he told them to move. This was real. Suddenly, he felt his legs give way he was fainting again. " no no no!" He shouted but as he looked down he noticed his stomach had a huge open wound supposedly from the obsidian. He fainted.

Soon he woke up ,on the floor this time, and he tried to get up. He couldn't. He tried to move his legs. He couldn't . He looked down and nearly  fainted all over again. He had not got legs but a tail! A serpent tail! He saw a shard of mirror and slithered over. He peaked his head over the edge to reveal his snake body to match his snake eyes. "What the hell?!" He tried to say but it just came out as "ssss sss ssss?!". Before he knew it, he turned back, sat dazed on the floor. He spent weeks in that cell- he slowly learnt to control the transformation and could turn to and from a snake on demand. Except his eyes- which seamed to be permanent. He would occasionally accidentally turn to a snake but only when feeling very strong emotions. He was soon trusted to be with the other demons and to roam free around hell.

Soon he was recruited as a field agent on earth in a strange place called the garden of eden. He had been an angel while they were making it but he was an archangel and so he was mostly busy creating stars and universes.

He then met the angel Aziraphale...