Alpha centuri

I'm sorry for such the long wait I toootaly didn't forget about this story lol but like yeah. Also VERY IMPORTANT THING PLEASE READ!!! I went back on this story and as it's quite old I didn't really feel I did it good enough, so I changed a bit of it from 'angel again' and 'boyfriends' and the change starts from around the end of 'angel again' I won't spoil too much but its to do with Crowley's snake form and eyes and I can tell u I have changed his eye colour to what I find better so please go back a read that part it's not much but it will help the rest make more sense. Enjoy the final chapter! Also feel free to check out the other books I have wrote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So," Said Crowley coming down from the escalators to heaven with aziraphale at his side- it felt odd not being on the opposite side, the escalators to hell. "What now?" He finished. "How about that 'thing' that you have always wanted to do and have always asked me?" He said slyly. Crowley's face lit up. "You mean alpha centuri?" He said hopefully, his face practically beaming. Aziraphales blonde hair quivered as he nodded. Crowley leapt in excitement as he had wanted to show the angel his favourite creation for millennia. "Oh angel!" He cried. "I could call you the same thing now, huh angel!" He said smugly. Crowley laughed and shook his head, "I think I'd prefer to call you angel- you are more angelic that me, cause you know- I was a demon for over six thousand years." He said with a grin plastered on his face. They both laughed as they walked through the car park.

Crowley unlocked his Bentley and opened the door for aziraphale and gestured for him to enter, "why, thank you." Aziraphale smiled as he slid into the passenger seat. Crowley started the engine as they talked about alpha centuri and how they would make one stop home before visiting. Crowley opened his wardrobe to find all of his suits and jeans white, while his under shirt was now gold. "Angellll!" He moaned to the angel in the other room. "Yes my dear," he said walking into the room- he froze as he saw the contents of the open wardrobe Crowley gestured to. He sniggered as he cooed, "you never know dear, maybe white is your colour.". Crowley rolled his eyes playfully as he snatched out his clothes.

The angel returned later to find Crowley observing him self in the mirror, he still wore his glasses, but the others in his wardrobe had turned to an ombré shade of yellow to pink. He turned around and frowned disapprovingly as aziraphale who simply giggled at him. "I think you look beautiful my dear!" He said truthfully "really?" Crowley asked smiling "really." Confirmed the angel. Crowley sighed and walked over to the angel. He wore: his classic jacked but in white, his regular jeans but in white, his snake skin shoes where now a glimmering gold colour with jewels encrusted into them, his under shirt was a warm gold colour and was scattered with glitter, and his small scarf- thing was now white. "You know," the angel started, "white does suit you." He smiled. "Well I might have to miracle my hair short again- if I can." He said raising his hand. Aziraphale grabbed his wrist "no, dont." He said softly "I love it." He said kindly. Crowley let a huge smile leak onto his face as they locked eyes. They once again shared a Kiss.

At last they had packed and they spread their wings. Aziraphale still gave Crowley's pure white wings a double glance as it was going to take some getting use to. They both pushed off and chatted as they flew at high speed into the sky. Soon enough, they where at the barrier of the alpha centuri star constellation. "Now," Crowley said ( they no longer needed to rely on their wings as it was zero gravity) "I'll cover your eyes and fly you in ok?" He stated. Aziraphale nodded excitedly as Crowley spoke, "I'll take you to the big meteor that I use to sit on when I came up here- alone." He said. Aziraphale soon felt a soft spongy material below his feet. "Grass?" He puzzled "yep," Crowley said "I know it doesn't really make sense having grass up here but I needed something to sit on." He laughed. "Ok you can look now." He said to the angel who opened his eyes. He opened his mouth in shock. "O- I- oh my." He said in awe. Crowley looked at his worried "d- do you like it?" He stuttered nervously. "Y-you created all this?" He said in amazement. Crowley nodded shyly as aziraphale looked around.

In front of him was the dark sky which was encrusted with beautiful close and distant stars. Purple and blue colours where dashed across the sky around them. Other small meteors glowed as they passed by. It was the most beautiful thing aziraphale had ever seen. "It's- it's-" He began "beautiful." He said in shock. "You think so?" Said Crowley hardly able to contain his grin. "Yes Crowley, I do." He said excitedly. He looked around in awe until he stopped. "Crowley," He asked seriously, Crowley looked at him puzzled "do you still have the power of an archangel?" He asked. Crowley's heart dropped and his eyes widened. His glasses where long gone as they had drifted off into space. "I- I don't know angel." He said quietly. "Well?" He said looking at Crowley persuasively. "Fine." He said rolling his eyes trying to act his usual calm self. He exhaled and held out his hands. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and tried to imagine. Aziraphale watched intently. He sighed after trying as hard as he could. He opened his eyes to look at aziraphale. "I can't!" He said frustrated. But aziraphale just stared. His eyes open wide. "Crowley," He said staring at his hands (which where in the shape as someone holding an invisible ball). He looked down to see a beautiful mass in the form of a mini galaxy moving around in between his hands. "I-" He began before stopping as he stared at his hands although they are an alien life form.

He let out a chocked laugh as he rotated the galaxy with just his hands. Aziraphale was in awe. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Crowley, are you- doing that?" He said shook. "I- I think so- yeah." He said in awe at his own power. "Raphael you are one of the most powerful angels-" He whispered staring into his eyes. "I- I know." He said. He suddenly pushed his hands out in front of him as more stars joined alpha centuri. "Wow!" Aziraphale gawped. "I- I can't believe that I can still do that after all these years!" He cried happily.

Two days later they came home, Crowley stayed with aziraphale for the night, he would soon be moving in. The where about to go to sleep when Crowley said "Aziraphale, wanna see something?". Aziraphale nodded as Crowley closed his eyes and concentrated. Suddenly he blasted a mini galaxy just a live the bed- it replicated the night sky with thousands of mini stars scattered around. "It beautiful Crowley." He said dreamily nestling close to Crowley.

Later that night he woke up- he saw that the stars where still there. But around Crowley (especially around his head) hung a small galaxy revolving around without him knowing just above his head. Aziraphale smiles and pulled him closer, as they fell asleep together...